Tumhari Disha

Sneak preview for 13th April???

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hey

Calling out to people in india our lovely forum members Jingle, Twinecool or Fiza(Hope u can do it if the internet still onCry) please provide us some relief and tell us awhat happened in today's episode.

Thanks in advance

Love

SamyBig smile

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:28am | IP Logged

hey guys i m really heartbrokenCry after reading todays posts...hey guys i m a true tdlover & i m not leaving this forum on m9 own wish..its just i can't help it......u wouldn't imagine how much depressed i m Cry

anyways here todays preview.....no explosive scenes but a good one....

dk& disha goes to party..(dk says u  lokking beautiful today& gives his arm to hold....while disha does it.....)a typical husband -wife scene......

dk introduce d to some mittal u has finance him always& he is going to make presentation to him so that he could finance.....& dk says d that i m starting new business & don't want gargi & vendant to no abt it.....d agrees...

here ven brought gift for d but gargi tells that she gone with her HUSBAND..VENDshe further says that she invited pori also.....

now gargi somehow send pori with sania..oops she is back.....they both hang around dk..disha tells indirectly to dk to take them....he does...

here diha talking with mittal.....he says that husband is not interested he is busy with girls....disha says although but i m completed trust him......disha furthers pointing to pori says as she is MAD..DK HAS GONE WITH HERbut not of his own wish....

now here dk staring at disha giving presentn....& sania talking rubbish abt d..some guy come & ask dk abt this girlname pointing to dk......dk insults sania( i hope swathi will explain much better)..sania goes from there...

i like in all this episode dk 's eyes were on lady d only......pori come starts having drink& talking abt d that she is siting with old man..blah blah..dk teels to himself......what disha is doing today u can never do in ur entire lifeClap

finally mittal goes & disha thinks that she has fail in convincing him...they reach room..pori in drunken state& dk& d carrying her..gargi pulls her take her in room..dk says d i need to talk to u....ven jealous....

dk & d discussing abt meeting & planning that they would meet mittal& make prestation again..where mittal calls & says that he is ready to finance them.....dk tells his holding her hand this is becoz of u d..all this heard by gargi..end.....

Fiza

(who was ,is & will always remain td & IF fan)

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged

hey guys alast i hve become a groupie...but in vain......Cry

Fiza

(who was ,is & will always remain td & IF fan)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Hey

Thanks fiza for the preview...here wishing u well and will mist your previews like madddddddddddCryCry but understand your dilemma but hopefully u will be back....A big Hug from me..

MIss u and love

SamyClap

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I had a question...how does Gargi overhear every conversation? Confused

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged

hey fiza

is that ur name or is it fizak

please clear

anyways

u have done a very good job

we will definitely miss u a lot

hope u come back soon

love KP

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thanks a lot fizak
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged

heya fiza

congraz on being a groupiieee Big smile- well done

and thanks for the previeww aww dk iss soo swett - just love himm heheheh........

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

Go to top