T.V actors react to Chavvi’s coy story

Posted: 17 years ago

Hear this one

Arjun Punj, Rajeshwari Sachdev, Vikas Bhalla

Riva Bubber, Rohit Roy

Television actors react to Chavvi's coy story

Arjun Punj

I don't think this is the right attitude to adopt for an actor. If you are asked to do explicit scenes and you decline, it may still be understandable, but if you have a problem even with holding your hero's hand, that too in a love story, then you shouldn't be in the business.

Rajeshwari Sachdev

It all depends on your personal comfort zone. If Chavvi did not want to do the scene, she must have had her own reasons for it. Personally, as an actor I don't think I understand this behaviour. One has to realise that on screen your actions are far removed from real life.

Vikas Bhalla

If your understanding with the production house is very good, then you can afford to refuse to do scenes if you are not convinced about. It is up to her to decide what she is comfortable doing on screen. Anyway, on screen every thing is contrived, nothing is real. If you die in a scene, it does not mean you die in real life. It's the same with holding hands and kissing too. Finally it's just fiction.

Riva Bubber

It is all so mechanical when you enact intimate scenes on screen. As far as holding hands is concerned, I think it is a very small issue. However, at the end of the day it depends on one's own comfort level. May be her husband doesn't like her doing certain scenes. In that case, she has to take care to not hurt her family's sentiments. 

Rohit Roy

It is surprising, but at some level it also depends on how comfortable you are with doing certain things on screen. If Chavvi refused to do the scene, she must have had her reasons for it. On the flip side, producers have to suffer when actors play difficult. So, these things should be made clear to them at the outset, before the serial is signed.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;articleid=42820061234878428200612235109

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago
Thanks Monika....Nice comments...The only solution for Chavi is to say good bye to TD.... sorry...good bye to TV.......She entered a wrong profesion.... 😡 😡 🤢 Edited by harsy - 17 years ago
But why fussing now....TD is 1year and 8months old....why after so long.
Thanks for the article monika. Chhavi should concentrate on her singing career instead that will suit her better if she has problems in this acting profession or join her husband and become his assistent 😆director.
Mayaji Chavi has good voice but she doesnt have the voice suitable for back ground music....Its better she can assist her patidev as he is her idol...... 😕
Mayadi...good suggestion..But after listening to her singing Kya karoon Raam in today's episode..I think she will have to become her hubby's assistant director.

like Parveen.. what surprises me is why this sudden fuss on her part?
If madam Chhooi Mooi is so reluctant to come close to her hero...then she should be playing spinster's roles in TV...or a Man-hater.

Rupali ...find a good replacement..and get us an actress who will put life into her role.

I do not think any other married actresses behave in this childish way.
Usse asst director banne ki bhi zaroorat nahin hai....hubby can work and her job should be to transport the tiffin carrier to the sets for lunch.
thanks monika 😃

again, same touching thing. or well it could be many reasons chavvi refusing to do any touching scenes, or what ever it is.

all this years she didn't have any complains now, this 😕. if this keeps on going like this, Rupu might even end up changing & bringing in a new disha 😕

but to some point, this whole issue seems stupid,
its not like she's gonna get AIDS or some kind of deadly disease, if she gets touched, hello its just make believe, it ain't real.
people with this kind of thoughts really piss me off, rather stay home then do this which i perfer 😃
thanks monika.chalo,we are getting to see an actress,who is so diffrent from other fellow actress.Still can't belive that there are decent girls like disha in tellydom 😳
Chitraji....i dont think no touching of her co-artist is decency...its indecency....as she is not dedicating to her acting....there is limit to intimate scenes...till date Rupali is within limits in showing intimate scenes between 2D's....so chavi is over reacting....