Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Exclusive! The Ajay Arya Interview

sxybabe2_143 Groupbie
sxybabe2_143
sxybabe2_143

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Exclusive! The Ajay Arya Interview

Ajay Arya has been kind enough to answer all the questions sent to him. He has also send a couple of pictures. Thank you, Ajay. You have been nice to us. The whole thing was arranged by Ed, his agent in UK. Thanks a lot, Ed.

Lot of readers on this website have written comments about Ajay, some of which Ajay might have not enjoyed reading. I'm sure your views about Ajay will be changed after you read this interview. He comes across as a very nice person. Ajay, I appreciate you taking time to answer the questions and believe me, we all love you. I wish you all the best in all your future endeavours and hope to see more of you always. If you are reading this, we will love to have your comments on the website and a message to your fans. Please post your comments after you read this.

Pictures of Ajay Arya

Interview:

What is the most memorable incident of your life?
    When I did the first advertisement for Colgate and it was filmed at Kuala lumpur and Singapore. It was the best experience of my life.

Do you remember any funny incident while working on the sets of YMLH?
    Raiskbhai smacked Jayshree bua on Poornima's wedding, It was so funny and eventually it was cut out, but those awful noises howling, she (Tanaaz Curim) is just the best, and I will always admire her as a very talented actress.

What kind of a person are you in real life?
    Ambitious, Nice person, Introvert, typical Virgo, very analytical. I brood nice hardworking smiling all the time!

Do you relate yourself with the character of Akash?
    Yeah, of course! He's such a sweet guy like me, But Akash is too sweet and could make you diabetic. lol.

What was the most difficult scene to perform and Why?
    It was telling Pooja to not to be stubborn to the 'Great Ronit' (as you guys say on your website! lol) and I only had the lines and she just had facial reactions, and was not really speaking. Also, the first day of the shoot - I was so nervous.

What are your future plans?
    Lot of projects have been offered, but YMLH will always be close to my heart and its not a closed chapter (Wait for Pooja's Wedding)

If given a chance what is one thing you would like to change in YMLH and Why?
    More variation and having to give a greater input in the scene.

How is the entire experience of working with the team of YMLH?
    We are like family, and we were all newcomers, so this was our acting class and I learnt a lot. There is and will always be positive youthful energy which comes across, whenever I am on the set.

You have a really great smile. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
    So many toothpaste companies like Colgate approached me. Yes, my lips are naturally red I don't know why. I don't wear lipstick. At school, my lips were voted as the most kissable lips.

Which Bollywood actor and actress you admire the most?
    Ms. Preity Zinta and Shah Rukh Khan

Favorite Hollywood actor and actress?
    Just Julia Roberts and Colin Farell

Akash is very close to his mother in YMLH. Are you that close to your mother or some other family member - how important is your family to you?
    Family is very important to me because it helps to keep you grounded and motivated. When the chips are down they are there for you and give unconditional love. I am close to all of them - cannot pick a favourite - all are good in their own way.

We want to have more pictures of you on the website. Would you give us some to put it on the site?
    Yes, sure. I've attached two of them.

• You seem to visit this site. What do you think about it - the updates, comments, criticisms?
    Congratulations to Nirav and all the other readers who have had their input into the site. I think you guys give more attention to detail than some of the makers of the show, and I am sure you would all make good directors and producers. The only thing I didn't like were the nasty comments about Akash.

I donno where i got this from

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged

thanx for sharing Big smile,

oh my god hes soo sweet in real life aswell, and yes hes got a cute smile and what tops it all off is the fact that hes such a brilliant actor, go Ajay, go Ajay.

I think he should be given the leading role in future projects, rather than second best.

Jots

beauty_angel Senior Member
beauty_angel
beauty_angel

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:14am | IP Logged
WOW! cool very interesng.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top