Celebrity Fan Clubs

Jp...!!!your inner beauty addstoyourexternalBeauty

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

❤️~WeLcOmE tO JuHi PaRmAr'S fAn ClUb~❤️

This is where you can speak ur hearts out!!!!

This place is completely dedicated to Juhi Parmar nd her fans nd all abt her, articles,pics,videos,interviews...etc can be posted here❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Juhi Parmar one of the leading actresses from the silver screen has recently won Big Boss title❤️❤️Juhi is the most likely face of tv Industry❤️Born on 14th December 1980 in Ujjain, Juhi has her upbringing from a decent family who lives in Jaipur Rajasthan. Her family consists of her father(Davendra Parmar), mother and a younger sister. Juhi got married to a leading TV actor Sachin Shroff on 15th Feb 2009.
Juhi Parmar was into fashion world right from 1999 when she won the title of "Miss Rajasthan". She started her career on the silver screen from the serial Shaheen where she played the leading role. Later she worked for another serial on star plus Kum kum for which she won many awards too like the Best actress critic at Indian Telly awards in 2005, favourit bahu, patni, and bhabhi by star parivar awards etc. She has participated in many of TV games and programmes like Pati, patni aur woh, Nach Baliye 3, Say Shava Shava, Saas vs Bahu, Hans Baliye etc. She was also the winner of Comedy Circus 2 on Sony TV
Juhi Parmar has also acted in a few Pakistani serials like Pehchan and Tere Ishq mein. She has also worked for a no. of advertisements on TV and has also undertaken some social causes like Project Crayons and eradication of Polio with the Rotary club.

Juhi Par has also made her debut in Hindi movies with Raveena Tondon's movie Pehchaan and would be soon seen in Padduram realising in 2011.

Juhi Parmar's facebook profile : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Juhi-Parmar/131309240289978

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

*::Welcome to the 27th JuhiParmar Shroff FanClub::*                                               

❤️(The place to express your love, support and respect for Juhi)❤️
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
The link to the earlier FC's are given below:

Keep discussing😳 

Fc=26       

Fc=25      

Fc=24    

❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Fc=22

❤️❤️❤️

Fc=21

❤️❤️❤️

Fc=20

❤️❤️❤️

Fc=18

❤️❤️❤️

Fc=17

❤️❤️❤️

Fc=16

❤️❤️❤️

Fc=15

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Juhi parmar❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
wish evry1 ol da best 4r ur future 👍🏼hope 2 cum on screen soonn❤️😍                                      http://video.in.msn.com/watch/video/juhi-all-set-for-her-second-innings/fdpz48w2                                       ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Juhiparmar At Red carpet of 18th Annual Colors Screen Awards... http://www.bollycurry.com/celeb/shreya-ghoshal/video/179794-red-carpet-of-18th-annual-colors-screen-awards.htm ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️http://www.skfanclub.com/2012/01/juhi-parmar-is-winner-of-big-boss.html ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/juhis-journey-4225.html#top   ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

(The place to express your love, support and respect for juhi)

TV bahu to Boss' pick
Saturday night saw television actor Juhi Parmar winning the fifth season of reality show Bigg Boss, after spending 98 days in a house under the prying eyes of 55 cameras.

The 31-year-old, who became a household name after her portrayal of an ideal bahu in Kumkum, says, "To be honest, 

inever dreamt I would win the show. Mujhe hamesha lagta tha ki pata nahi kya hoga. The journey was very difficult yet memorable, and a life-enriching experience."

Juhi is the second female contestant to win the show, after Shweta Tiwari won season 4. Juhi walked away with Rs1 crore after defeating Mahek Chahal, who came second and Sidharth Bhardwaj, who ended up in the third place. Others in the top five included Amar Upadhyay and Sky.

Juhi feels that her biggest victory was that she was able to make great friends in the house. She says, "I think my biggest achievement is that I have made so many friends, such as Pooja Bedi, Sky, Sunny Leone and Raageshwari. I did not make even a single enemy, and that's great. I am very proud of myself because for me, the way one wins a show is as important as winning it."

What about all the flak she got for supporting Sky? "He considers me his sister ... tell me, do you throw your brother out if he does something wrong?" she says.

The actor plans a holiday now. "Ek short vacation toh banta hai. Having said that, I am very charged up. I plan to take up exciting work, both soaps and reality shows. It's the beginning of a new phase, and I am looking forward to it."

Sallu slams Pooja Bedi
Actor Salman Khan has reacted sharply to the controversy surrounding him and Bigg Boss 5 ex-contestant Pooja Bedi, who alleged that it may have been Sallu who did not allow her to be part of the show's finale. In an interview to Mumbai-based daily DNA, Salman was quoted as saying, "Yes, tomorrow Pooja will blame me for her birth too. In the last 20 years, I must've met her 2-3 times, so I know her that well ...I was initially surprised at her behaviour, but not anymore."
Bigg Boss 5: Juhi Parmar announced winner of house at grand finale

Juhi was sure she would win 'Bigg Boss'  

Bigg Boss season 5 winner: The feeling is yet to sink in, says winner Juhi Parmar         Juhi Parmar: Not sure what to do with Rs. 1 crore!  Juhi Parmar: I am proud that I could win this show in a dignified way

Juhi Parmar's plans post Bigg Boss  

No kid for now, keen for good work: Juhi Parmar

I am ready for my second honeymoon: Juhi Parmar

Juhi Parmar: Most of the inmates weren't found of Mehak Chahal ? Bigg Boss season 5   'Kumkum' Star Juhi Parmar Wins Bigg Boss 5  

'Bigg Boss 5': Juhi Parmar Emerges Winner                     

Amar Upadhyay: I knew Juhi would win Bigg Boss

Juhi Parmar won the Bigg Boss season 5 title and her name was announced by Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan.

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

😃❤️ 

juhi's journey on bb5...short vertion...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iemJO7PhCwM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2hLE5qpNU4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44wPuLXPWNw[/YOUTUBE]

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️❤️Member List  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️                    Hasi phoolon ko aati hai...
Jab aap muskarate ho.
Humari duniya badal jaate hai...
Jab aap muskarate ho.
Aapki muskarahat ke aage bhala...
Kya hai chand ki raunak???
Khud chand bhi sharmaata hai...
Jab aap muskarate ho. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️    zaryaabJuhi1b8 ❤️❤️❤️    greatsumkum❤️❤️❤️   -Afeelicious-  ❤️❤️❤️        sukklover ❤️❤️❤️surakshita ❤️❤️❤️  muskan087 ❤️❤️❤️  Ismaail ❤️❤️❤️  sweetjuhi ❤️❤️❤️  Hira_cute ❤️❤️❤️ GhunchaluvsSuKk ❤️❤️❤️   seejeet.huju201   ❤️❤️ ❤️  natasha ❤️❤️❤️maheen55 ❤️❤️❤️  NazNgs❤️❤️❤️ Jasmine... ❤️❤️❤️  MistyColours ❤️❤️❤️   maureen100001 ❤️❤️❤️   amaizing ❤️❤️❤️ Fan of Juhi ❤️❤️❤️  adeela786 ❤️❤️❤️pbameenakshi ❤️❤️❤️  mukadas_aslam ❤️❤️❤️  

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Juhi Parmar	Juhi ParmarJuhi Parmar & Laxmi Narayan Tripathi
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Welcome To The New Heaven

Welcome everyone!
This is our 27FC. Congratulations and thanks to all of the members  who made it possible.Thanks fr being such a wonderful support..since its you who hv made this club a bigg success welcome you again fr our next FC of our dearly beloved actress juhiparmar...Keep discussing