Fan Fictions

Recognising the Talent Amongst Us (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ManishaRox

IF-Dazzler

ManishaRox

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Em... High School by pratika and DK's fan fiction by Guli (Don't know the fan fic's name properly)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recognising the Talent Amongst Us (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged
cool idea Clap Clap.
my nomination r-
1.the dark world by griffinmonster
2.pyar kismat mein nahin by unum ali

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by griffinmonster

Confused Confused Confused tahts very less time it shud be 1st may not april but many people still don't know taht voting has started we all thought its starting on 1st may so i think extend the time and post a new sticky topic saying to vote then only people will come to know

i got mixed up wiv may n april...i thought it was starting on first may but we started earlier...i'll extend the time to 7th may...i hope that will be enought time and i am going to open another topic called NominationsBig smile

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged
1/ Pyar Kismat Mein Nahi by unum Embarrassed
2/ Yeh dil by tru_capricorn Embarrassed
3/ dark workd by girffinmonster Embarrassed

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 6:54am | IP Logged
hey

if u want to post ur nominations then can u plz in the new topic nominations not here

tnx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.