Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Recognizing the Talent amongst Us (RTTAMU)

Welcome Guys n Gals,

I thought of bringing something different and new into Fan Fictions Forum (ff). I told my idea to preeti (Shahidlover24) and she liked it. We're going to have a 'Member of the Month' (MOTM). I think you might want to know how we choose the MOTM. Me or Preeti will open a topic Called RTTAMU (recognizing the talent amongst us), all you writers post one or two of your ff's (names of ur ff's) in there and preeti will make it sticky so all the nominations go on the first page then we all vote for one ff. Me and Preeti will count the number of votes then I'll post the top ten ff's and then we'll vote for 1 ff from the top ten. The writer of the ff with the highest votes will be named Member of the Month. The MOTM will be on the 'hot seat' for the month.

Wait n Watch out for the first Episode of RTTAMU in May.

For now I am waiting for your responses

Cya friends,

Ahlam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recognising the Talent Amongst Us" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Guli*

IF-Stunnerz

*Guli*

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i write 11?! Confused Confused

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
great idea Smile

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

i write 11?! Confused Confused

i knw some of us might write more than two but just put down 2 of ur ff'sBig smile

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
cool! but i onli write one
Karishma

griffy.fz

IF-Rockerz

griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
wow this is great idea i am in it 4 sure i yayyyyyyyy i write 2

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I think everyone is confused. LOL

You nominate 2 fan fics. They could be written by you or someone else. The 2 you nominate are the ones that you think are extremely well written.

We will count up the nominations and the top 10 nominations will be posted from which the members will be asked to vote for 1 fan fic. The writer of the winning fan fic will be equivalent to MOTW in this section.

Feel free to post any questions that you have.

griffy.fz

IF-Rockerz

griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
oh so we can nominate ours or some one else hmm better start it fast can't wait

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.