Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

I thought I'd share with you'll my ie as an actor, the very brief character sketch of Dr. Ashutosh in KTLK:

A young boy, around 8 years old, living in a small village somewhere in India. A village where basic amenities are not known..let alone medical facilities.

Some time earlier, around 6 months or so, this village was struck by a Haiza (cholera) epidemic, practically wiping out the entire village. Ashutosh lost his parents to this disease. However, fate allowed him to survive, but in inhuman conditions...he survived fighting for scraps of food from pariah dogs.

In this situation, Dr. Mathur found him and brought him to his home...A home this young child found as a barrier and protection from those pariah dogs which still lived on in his mind...A home that offered him the protection he needed. Dr. Mathur to Ashtosh became the symbol and confirmation of his life, of his existence.

Dr. Mathur educated Ashutosh to be a brilliant doctor, sending him abroad etc etc...Finally, this young destitute 8 year old grew up to be a supposedly well settled, well adjusted member of society, contributing to society with his medical expertise.

Unfortunately, the vacuum of the growing years and the desertion he suffered lived on in his psyche...waiting...

And then it happened...Dr. Mathur, without any warning whatsoever left...and then came the Will of Dr. Mathur leaving Ashutosh everything except the house.

Ashutosh was once again psychologically destitute. He now had to fend once again for himself, not for a scrap of food, but fend against the pariah dogs in his mind.

Interestingly, Mathur never legally adopted Ashutosh, never gave him the name Ashutosh Mathur...He was always just Ashutosh.

He unknowingly found solace in cutting himself off from any relation ship that he may grow to depend on. Obviously, the seeds to thinking pattern had been sown early in his life.

This man Ashutosh, while seemingly settled and successful, is unpredictable...not by choice, but by compulsion.

I have for him compassion...even pity. That is Ahustosh, everything fine on the outside...but within, a destitute, orphan, unpredictable...

If he can overcome these demons, then he becomes a hero. But in the process, how many lives, including his own will he ruin???

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03-anzaeram-ozone1saya312godblessallrtmsKaranKittu4evafiona18anushka2112vasanthi16LizzieBennettAbhiAnilidvinveena0129bvs7691ApoorvaFanshaz2009eshasrkserialwatcher16Krrish4YouMysticNightsshalishamilrabzonedgebharkha...RamonaG....mudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character sketch of Ashu by MB--" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasanthi16

Goldie

vasanthi16

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Well written...love the way MB has dissected the character of Ashu...but am scared reading the last lines...wonder how many lives will he ruin, including his??? i hope it is not a harbinger of twists to come...i know they r coming , but not so soon...now is the time for the love to strengthen.

TFS Tanu...love the way he interacts with his fans on his wall !!! So sweet !!!Thumbs Up

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasaozone1Armu4evartmsveena0129lidvinanushka2112LizzieBennettApoorvaFanshaz2009achieverKrrish4Youmudraswathibharkha

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I m really impressed with his deep understanding of his character... n desire to connect with his audience n fans..!! Clap

And yes vasanthi.. the last line has left me worrying too... 'ruining lives' .. erm Ouch ... i think the signs r on the WALL... everyone wants AshNi to walk a step towards each other... they need people to fall in love to be able to be tormented to see them heartbroken... else this 'kabhi khushi and humesha gum' funda isnt gonna work...Disapprove

Edited by Armu4eva - 15 January 2012 at 4:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ktlkozone1bhalobasartmsanushka2112vasanthi16LizzieBennettlidvinshaz2009achiever...RamonaG....bharkha

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
wt does it mean?Shockedoh no am afraid.won't he support NidhiShocked?i want him to stand with his love n support herHeart.
well superb character sketch of Ashu by MB.HeartThumbs Up
pls v want Ashni.separation trackDead,oh not nw may be laterAngry

Edited by rtms - 15 January 2012 at 4:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KtlkArmu4evaanushka2112shaz2009achiever

Mimoha

Mimoha

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I hope he is referring to the damage already done to the lives of Baba and Dr. N. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aekielArmu4evavasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsAbhiAniachieverKrrish4Youbharkharabzonedge

vasanthi16

Goldie

vasanthi16

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hope so Mimoha...really hope so...have been so happy over the weekend..want this to continue at least for some more time, before they give us heart attacks again ( which they will if they have to take the serial forward ) 
Now more than ever Ashu has to fight those demons hard and stand by his love !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsLizzieBennettveena0129lidvinApoorvaFanachievershaz2009Krrish4Youbharkha

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
God!!! Is MB trying to hint to us that tough times are ahead?  Because after the last two posts of him, we all are assuming things will be green for some time before any new turn...

Though Ashu may not have nafrat for Nidhi, his OCD towards the house will not die I guess..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaveena0129lidvinrtmsshaz2009achieverKrrish4Youjayanti_dj

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

thanks tanu...

MB has a good insight off his character... a mark off a good actor...
I like his interaction with his fans on FB...
proofs he care off his fans and their views...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KtlkArmu4evalidvinrtmsLizzieBennettshaz2009achieverrabzonedge

Post Reply New Post

Go to top