Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

fate

Goldie

fate

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
watever say u ppl..i agree with rakhi...but.....ummm.uv looks soooooo hot wen he is drunk and smokin.........
and ya....ashi is a bit too headstrong....and she shud now forgive uv...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Timbo!! (Page 4)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rakhi_uv

Goldie

rakhi_uv

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged

well thanx guys...4 understandin my point n approving my view....im nt against ashi coz i adore her a lott bt she neednt b so harsh to yuvi n herself by nt accepting the truth.....even after having so many experiances still she doesnt accept it ...tht whether she likes it or nt bt bhaggu ne yuvi ko banaya hai wacko ke liye.........n she has no choice bt bear him LOL Embarrassed n he is goin b sonia's son-in-law n ashi one day has to becum yashy's daughter-in-law LOL it is meant to b tht way......wish i cud explain this fact to ashi,sonia nd yashy one day LOL LOL LOL

n ya tia i too felt he luked bit extra sufiBig smile when he was drunk.....extremely hott Embarrassed 

Edited by rakhi_uv - 29 April 2006 at 10:30am

neelakshi1985

neelakshi1985

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ME-MYSELF

I kinda agree with rakhi Cry .
I mean come on ya, what yuvi did was wrong(bet) but how many times yuvi will have to prove himself Cry Cry ? I think ashi should at least consider his point and think about forgiving him. After all, he is a baby Embarrassed .
And i do not know what has come into yuvi Confused Angry Ouch ?..............he has started fagging and boozing again Angry Angry Angry . I mean when tia told yuvi to respect himself, she did not mean smoking and drinking.
For this mess i personally hold ashi and sid responsible Cry .
I am so dissapointed to say this because i love ashi Cry Cry and sid Cry Cry very dearly, especially ashi Cry Cry but............... Cry Cry
I mean she always falls for the wrong guys Dead and why did she have to get so cosy with all the dumbos Dead ? She is hurting my poor baby so badly Cry .
And why can not she hug yuvi the way she hugs everybody else Cry ?????????

hey i agree with u...even i hold ashi n sid responsible,apart from his mean dad n his weak mother of course.Dead

he really loves both of them(ashi n sid)but they don't always know how 2 behave wid him.i mean look at ashi.she has repressed all her feelings completely. now that's weird.even if she hated him 4 wot he had done, they never show her remebering the good times she shared wid him.but yuvi does...constantlyCryand i think he shud now move on as in start dating sum girl.i mean he's like devdas nowadaysWink

on the other hand sid is always there 4 yuvi...but he shud discourage him from harming himself.i mean sid himself refused 2 smoke but he never stopped yuvi.as 4 drinking,yuvi overdid it but sid din't again. actually sid thinks everything yuvi does is right.that is also not a positive attitude.

also i blame yuvi himself 2 sum extent.yes i agree ashi is hard-hearted but yuvi makes himslef 2 vulnerable 4 getting hurt,like tia also does in hers n ranveer's relationship.they both need 2 realise that u can't force sum1 else 2 luv u n by giving 2 much bhav 2 them u r ruining ur own prospects.

rakhi_uv

Goldie

rakhi_uv

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelakshi1985

also i blame yuvi himself 2 sum extent.yes i agree ashi is hard-hearted but yuvi makes himslef 2 vulnerable 4 getting hurt,like tia also does in hers n ranveer's relationship.they both need 2 realise that u can't force sum1 else 2 luv u n by giving 2 much bhav 2 them u r ruining ur own prospects.

eggxactly my point

Post Reply New Post

Go to top