Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aks_cambridge thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Pleezzzz sm1..plz post 2day's video..missed the last part..the most important i guess!!
cz13 thumbnail
yay!!! remix for going rbelde 😃
hoping to c more of ashi uv 😃
2kool thumbnail
totally
hoping to c more of ashi-uv....romance 😳 😉
i luv ashi thumbnail
ya veo u made my day.hope d pool scean comes soon
teddylovessme thumbnail
i just loved the epiiiiiiiii it was awsummmmmmmmmmmmm i loved the way they showed tia-uv bondingggggggg it was just fantastic
ME-MYSELF thumbnail
I kinda agree with rakhi 😭 .
I mean come on ya, what yuvi did was wrong(bet) but how many times yuvi will have to prove himself 😭 😭 ? I think ashi should at least consider his point and think about forgiving him. After all, he is a baby 😳 .
And i do not know what has come into yuvi 😕 😡 ?..............he has started fagging and boozing again 😡 😡 😡 . I mean when tia told yuvi to respect himself, she did not mean smoking and drinking.
For this mess i personally hold ashi and sid responsible 😭 .
I am so dissapointed to say this because i love ashi 😭 😭 and sid 😭 😭 very dearly, especially ashi 😭 😭 but............... 😭 😭
I mean she always falls for the wrong guys 🤢 and why did she have to get so cosy with all the dumbos 🤢 ? She is hurting my poor baby so badly 😭 .
And why can not she hug yuvi the way she hugs everybody else 😭 ?????????
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!party boom fun!!!!!!!!!1
tia has matured a lot frm d first episode is wat came out in yesterdays episode 😳
rakhi_uv thumbnail
i totally agree wid u mads to tht ashi has every rite to like older guys...or ne body 4 tht matter bt u cnt compare yuvi's flirting wid latty to ashi's......ashi is always way to ahead in flirting matter than yuvi...n we no tht 😉 ...all im sayin is tht yuvi too shud move on jus like ashi n he shud nt hurt himself again n again wenever ashi falls 4 ne other guy! he shud stop puttin his ego n luv at stake everytime.....n abt the drinking n smoking part we all no whos responsible?? thts y i luved wateva tia said yest tht yuvi shud respect himself n nt let ashi hurt him everytime........

i hope u dnt misunderstand me coz im equally a fan of ashi as u.....bt this is sumthin i completely dislike abt her......im jus waiting 4 ashi to realise her feelings n jus accept the truth bt bhaggu alone nos wen day will cum

bt ppl this topic was 4 tia 😃 i simply liked her a lott yest.....
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rakhi_uv

i totally agree wid u mads to tht ashi has every rite to like older guys...or ne body 4 tht matter bt u cnt compare yuvi's flirting wid latty to ashi's......ashi is always way to ahead in flirting matter than yuvi...n we no tht 😉 ...all im sayin is tht yuvi too shud move on jus like ashi n he shud nt hurt himself again n again wenever ashi falls 4 ne other guy! he shud stop puttin his ego n luv at stake everytime.....n abt the drinking n smoking part we all no whos responsible?? thts y i luved wateva tia said yest tht yuvi shud respect himself n nt let ashi hurt him everytime........

i hope u dnt misunderstand me coz im equally a fan of ashi as u.....bt this is sumthin i completely dislike abt her......im jus waiting 4 ashi to realise her feelings n jus accept the truth bt bhaggu alone nos wen day will cum

bt ppl this topic was 4 tia 😃 i simply liked her a lott yest.....

rakhi dear just imagine if yuvi too moves on just like ashi then how is their love story going to move on 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

see guys we all know that ashi is stubborn and expecting her to make the 1st move is foolishness...she will never do that...infact the only time when she did that yuvi was madly in love with yamini 🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

and guys let us not forget that during this election thingy both were fighting like the worst of enemies.....and its only bcoz ashi started falling for that siddhanth that yuvi is realising his love for ashi and is feeling jealous abt her closeness with him

as for ashi we all know her.....it was very much evident that during that vday epi she absolutely didnt like yuvi choosing latty as his valentine but we all also know that she just didnt react to it.......she was jealous..she was hurt but she didnt show it....she just ignored him....and that was expected out of her...coz she doesnt show her emotions so easily

whereas on the other hand yuvi shows his emotions easily and he should show them too coz if both put their ego's in front of them and both ignore eachother then ashi yuvi love story will not exist only   

frankly speaking it is for this sole reason that I dont mind seeing yuvi jealous or hurt and like veo said ashi will always be there for him 😳 ðŸ˜³....only thing she will not accept till the last moment that she still loves him 😭 

coolpinks thumbnail
rite shells agree vid u   ðŸ˜† 😃