Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rakhi_uv

Goldie

rakhi_uv

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged

guys dnt b shocked ...yes its me saying this tht i luved timbo like hell today! the way she spoke to yuvi ...it was totally sufiBig smile n was soooo true......tht yuvi must learn to respect himself first!

i dnt believe it im saying this bt seriously hate ashi 4 hurting yuvi time n time again n again....CryCry is she never goin to 4giv him 4 tht bet thing ...its almost a yr now......i think she shud stop taking yuvi n his love 4 granted....i really hate her 4 hurting yuvi sooo much everytime(no offence meant to ashi fans)

bt 4 me timbo was a true rockstar todayClap........koi to hai jo mere yuvi ko aur uske pain ko samajhta haiCry i relly felt extremely bad 4 him......my poor baby!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Timbo!!" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Tia rocks in all episodes for me Wink ...and dont blame ashi yaar...can u blame her for what uv done to her?? Confused Ouch Embarrassed

rakhi_uv

Goldie

rakhi_uv

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged
he hasnt comitted a crime niya....n its almost a yr how many times is goin to apologise to ashi???the whole yr hes been doin tht n i dnt think he shud do it ne more......he too mus find a gal ....only then will ashi realise wat she has been missing n taking 4 granted!

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakhi_uv

he hasnt comitted a crime niya....n its almost a yr how many times is goin to apologise to ashi???the whole yr hes been doin tht n i dnt think he shud do it ne more......he too mus find a gal ....only then will ashi realise wat she has been missing n taking 4 granted!

Hmm maybe but ur saying it from an ashi n yuvi point of view naa so u want to see them together...cant blame you for that

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
guys post the vid. naa.. i have no clue what happened

uvrocks

uvrocks

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
yup d tia-uv scene was gr8888888

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Ummmmm....well the epi was really good...but I dont agree with u rakhi.....I mean...I know yuvi is really hurt...but ashi's not to be blamed for this...after all wats wrong in liking some older guy yaar.....didnt yuvi flirt with latty....I mean I too desperately want them to be together....but I'm ready to wait for it.....atleast now that they've shifted their focus on ashi-yuvi..... Big smile Big smile

And look wat he started doing yaar...smoking n drinking..... Cry
I hope apni ashi brings him back to the right track..... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and I know she will.... Big smile Big smile

veonal

IF-Veteran Member

veonal

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
mads ur rite dey r foll rebelde guys yipeeeeee all u ashi uv fans rejoice Big smile Big smile this all hapnd in rebelde uv smoking nd stuff and ashi will be der 2 support him alwys Clap Clap so dnt wry uv ashi have some really awesome together Big smile

but the precap was the best wen dey shwed ashi uv and tia ranveer u know remix is back on tracks Clap Clap Clap i dunno i luved everything of tdys epi Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top