India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

bas***d-Appeal theory! (Page 2)

Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Well by looking at Angad all us girls would fall for his bad boy nature....but honestly in real life....i'm sure we'd all be upset like kirpa and hate angad for it....trust me....the older u get....the more u get over bad boy crushes

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aussie_1

Well by looking at Angad all us girls would fall for his bad boy nature....but honestly in real life....i'm sure we'd all be upset like kirpa and hate angad for it....trust me....the older u get....the more u get over bad boy crushes

ya in real life it might be difficult to get attracted to a bad boy....I agree with Aussie_1......Its easy to guess not being at the position but when u really go through such situations, u r bound to act like kripa...all the attraction ends when ur GOOD IMAGE is broken like it happened in the case of kripa

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Its common to get ''attracted'' to bad boys, but generally, one falls in ''love'' with the good ones!

Chilly!

Ps: That does not mean, Kripa will fall in love with Prithvi, it just means that Angad is basically a nice human being, or rather as an article suggested, ''a little boy lost in the Matrix of fast life''. Hence, if Kripa falls in love with Angad, it will be ok, since Angad is a nice guy, only that his niceness is blanked under oodles of flase charm and a flashy outward appearance!

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 4:15am | IP Logged

ClapClap, interesting topic indeed. Yeah I agree with all of you'll that Women tend to get attracted to so called bad men. In fact all women think alike. Be it Angad, Arjun, Ashmit, DK Wink all of us go for men who have got a negative streak in them. As Nandu very rightly said to Jassi once that gilrs don't go for seedha saadha boys like him and prefer boys who are bura Ouch . But in real life these are the men we would run miles away from LOLWinkBig smile

Cheers

Lata

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Nitica 82, Chillyflakes, Lata and all the ladies, I agree in a certain extend why do we prefer thorns instead of a bed of rose petals is still difficult to analyse. Niti and chilli you ladies have dissected the characters in great depth and have done an excellant analysis of the character.
|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Bad boys Wink will never keep you bored ... they'll always keep you entertained. No matter what the circumstances are. Wink  Angad isn't the type of guy you would proudly show to your dad and get settled with it ....  lol have fun with him is what I would suggest.... Hug
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
u r rite....maybe that is why so many guys fall for me cuz i am a bit like iqbal in many factors (not the riches n fame though)...lolz....jk

Go to top