Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

UPDATE FOR 13TH APRIL 2005

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:00am | IP Logged
umm.. sorry for a short update
actually it takes about an hour to type the whole update n these days m very busy with my studies ave sum major examz cuming up
neway..

the episode started with kumkum n sumit standing near that tree n sumit lookign at kumkum with anger...
in the next scene they r in their bedroom sumit tell her that he luvs her n he can not live without her n wht she is doing is not rite.. she doesnt know wht she is doing...
both of them ave tears in their eyes then sumit tries to control his anger asks her if she has taken her medicine n leaves the room to get water for her.. she is left crying...
kumkum standing near the window with that sad background music... looks at sumits n her pic kept on the side table n says im doing all this for u i just want to c u happy...
meanwhile sumit goes to the terrace n abha is sitting on the swing thinking all that sumit had said to her in the resturant thats she wants to cum closer to sumit which is not possible she can not cum between him n kumkum...
sumit thinks that wht he did with abha wasnt rite it aint abhas fault Wink (he knowz exactly wht v know)
n he needs to apologize so he says sorry to her
n leave... sumit now standing by another kumkumz n dhruvz pic sumwhere in the sitting room.. saying that i only luv u kumkum n cant live without u ur my everything....
the next morning sukaniya is talking to akash n malli hears it then she follows her to the park where they r to meet she sees akash holding sukaniyas hand n crys n leaves...
sukaniya runs after her n on reaching home she finds out that malli aint home yet...
meanwhile malli bumps into abha outside an office she had gone for a interview...
at home every1 is upset no1 knows where malli is
sumit n kumkum cum (sumit in a new suit n kumkum in an old saree awww... Disapprove ) sukaniya askes sumit to do sumthing he is abt to call the police when abha enters Angry she tells them that she met malli sumit holds her hand Cry n leaves to search malli kumkum tries to reach out for sumit but stops as she sees sumit holding abhas hand...
sumits car stops where abha had met malli they ask the taxi driver he talls them that he has left her at a bus station they rush to the bus station...
there they find out that malli has gone to pune where her inlaws live.. sumit calls kumkum n tells her that he s going to pune to look for malli to c if she is reached home safely...
he tells abha that she shud go home but abha insists on going with him n poor sumit Embarrassed he agrees...
in the next scene rahul cumz home pulling malli with him he tells every1 that he had gone to drop off his frnd to the bus station where he found her sitting in the bus so he brought her back sukaniya tries to explain to malli that whteva she is thinking is not right malli shouts back when kumkum slaps her...
dadi tells kumkum to sit..
malli leaves...goes to her room
dadi tells rahul to call sumit n tell him that malli is home n every1 leaves rahul is abt to call sumit when kumkum stops him Angry she says that she will call him herself as she has to talk to her abt sumthing else aswell...
she picks up the fone to call n then puts it down saying that sumit shud go with abha.. Angry Angry Cry

God plz save sumit from that abha Cry
our poor sumit Cry Embarrassed

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:01am | IP Logged
plz correct me if i forgot sumthing or if im wrong newhere Smile thanx
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the updateSmile