Reth

Zee uk Preview 18th April

tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Gyan informs Nethra that he does not want to hear anything against Jia as she always has the families best interest at heart.

Jia asks Netra why is she trying to create a rift in the family and particularly at this time when they all need to stick together but Netra walks off.

Police tells Samar that he will have to be shifted back to jail. Rukmani calls Jia .Jia goes to Gyan and asks him to use his influence but Gyan does not commit anything.

Ruby tells Manas that they have to get Jia involved somewhere else and may be it's the right time to talk about the shares. Manas goes to Jia's house and intentionally in Netra's presence he talks about shares. Netra gets to know that Jia does not have the shares and she tells Shekahr that Jia is doing everything to control business and if she is so un sacrificing why he does not go and asks for shares. Shekhar asks Jia for the shares but she refuses him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok the story is just so stupid now. Its only about the business now man why does another story start from a different story. And why is shehkar listening to netra now a days? i though he hated her?
Vini thumbnail

i started to hate this show even more but still i like to read the updates (somehow got edicted to it) everyday i feel that now they will show something good for Jia.

sherkhar is soooooooooooooooooooooo stupid he can never use his own mind. idiot.

SimarikSmokin thumbnail

Me too i hate the show but i like to read it u know gosh the show is stupid and idiotic they will never show jia happy so we should not worry about her it was her fault for eveything she bought netra so she is the one to blame.

Shehkar is stupid he listens to netra he has spine😑

fingirl thumbnail
Reth started out well and now it is becoming quite boring πŸ˜•
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
You got it right its lame and not worth the time just read the updates
shikdumGAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimarikSmokin

You got it right its lame and not worth the time just read the updates

lolz..we shud listen to Simrikmadam and its better just keep reading anyway.  Whoknows...later u might end up reading the good news...πŸ˜†

Shekhar seems like IDIOT to me now. How stupid of him to ask Jia for shares??? He's still idiot...in serial only, but in real....he's my hottie!πŸ˜†

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I guess at some point all shows go lame as in this case. I am sure the writers are buying time to come up with something interesting again. The only thing is I hope that Netha gives kicked out before too long or the story will get side tracked and she will continue to be a part of it
SimarikSmokin thumbnail

lol shikum! lol omg man i am such a hypocrite i talk about it and still watch it. its like watching the simple life with paris and nicole its so fake and stupid i still watch it why are some girls likt that?

And doubtful for netra leaving with savitri being her main girl she will not be leaving u can so tell.

sarina_202 thumbnail
why the hell is sheker listening to nethra? damn..i'm glad that jia and shekher aren't together no more that spinless like punk