India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update 21ts oct

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

rasikbhai comes home but does not talk to anyone.

pooja's mom tells rasik that she will listen to him and also that he is the head and he has the right to take decision and they will listen to him but he says no and that from today decision will be taken by everyone.

Pooja's mom is crying because he left the house without telling her. Rasik is trying to convince her. She says that he alsways would talked to her and take her suggestions. She says not to do that again and not to leave alone again.

Poornima is blaming herself for what happened. She is hurt because her parents never fought and also that he left the house. She takes a decision that she has to choose between her love or her family and their happiness as she thinks she cannot get both.

Everyone is having dinner together. dadaji is telling that where there is peace there is god. Rasik asks poornima why is she not eating and he feeds her. pooja and her mom sees this and are very happy.

Next day scene is martin's collage. Professor is telling that she has given enough time and she needs the theme decided by evening.

Ronit is looking at pooja, akash at reema and ks at mandy.

The groups are setting with there partners and trying to get a theme worked out. Ronit is flurting around and then asks pooja did she think of anything. He says he will also think about it and want to go upstairs. Pooja stops him and says sorry for shouting at him the previous day on phone. Ronit says so that is the reason you did not come to college and I was thinking something else. Pooja asks ronit when did you start worrying about me...he says from the time you started to say sorry. She asks him to sit there and think but he wants to go to the canteen and flurt around and think.Wink

Suddely they show ronit and poooja laughing thinking about the theme. Suddenly he says something and they start fighting again. He keeps calling her with 70's heroine's name...asha parekh...etc etc...

suddenly pooja comes and says she got the theme ....

Asha parekh and Shammi kapoor and says thanks

they talk to the professor and she says they have to decide on how to do...pooja says she will interview them and get opinion on how the movies were then and now...

professor asks ronit and he says ofcourse we can do it. Ronit asks how will she do it know. Pooja says that each one of them have to convince them. Ronit says how can she think of that and they have their small fight again and she asks to start the work.

Pooja is at the library searching for material for her project. She calls asha parekh and wants to talk. Someone on the other line says call after 2 hrs and she calls after 2 hrs and they say she is out and she calls back again to talk to her but unable to reach her. She goes to her house and the lady there says why did she come when she told her that she is not there. Pooja says she will wait and she is thinking that she has to get her interview if not she will never be able to complete the project and never be able to work with any big director.

ronit is talking to his mom and asking to fix the appointment and she say she will do it and says also to take reema with him and says pooja will be with him. He will ask her not to forget.

I think asha's secratary comes out and tells pooja that she is out of the town because of her social work and come back after 1 week. Pooja requests her saying that she has to finish her assignment. The lady says sorry and goes from there.

Ronit is talking to pooja and is teasing her for not able to get the appointment. He says he spoke to shammi uncle. he says if she wants he can talk to asha aunty. He teases her saying that she is genious and she should get a better idea.

Rasik bhai says that he is not against milind and he wants the guy to be of the same caste. He also wants her to be happy. He says that the age is like that people fall in love and milind does not even have a good job and if something happens then he will feel bad then.

He asks pooja to goto college and then talks to poornima again not to misunderstand him. Poornima says she does not misunderstand him and she will listen to him and she thinks to herself that she cannot insult her father. But at the same time she cannot live with out milind...

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
wow awesome smisha.. thanks a lot..
Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I wonder what Poornima wants to do???
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.Great update.
Ritambhara Groupbie
Ritambhara
Ritambhara

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:15am | IP Logged

I wonder what Poornima wants to do???

I think it will be something stupid like suicide and then Rasik bhia will agree to her marriage

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hi Ritambhara.. Even though I don't like it I think I have to agree with you... Can't understand why they can't show something real.. let's wait and see..
KareenaK Newbie
KareenaK
KareenaK

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Tongue
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Welcome aboard on India forum Kareenak!

-Rifhat

Go to top