Page 1 of 148

Page 1
Page   of 148
Page 2 Page 148

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

* First of all Hello my name is sehreen you can call me sehr, sheru wht u want.
                         *its My second Gallery on IF finally i completed my one gallery

*I was 13 when i started my first gallery now iam 14

*I dont think iam good maker but i do try like all of you, iam not here for any compitions but just to                                     show my creations , so i hope you all like my creations.

*I dont think i need to say anything else but just want to thanke some people who                                                                                       gave me idea to open gallery

My galler is always open for requestHug
                                                              What can i make:
                                                                  icon
                                                                   any type siggies 
                                                                             avis

Tanni di she was first who said to me open Gallery thanke you diSmile

Nosh she always give Beautifull comment and maybe thats why i am here today thanke you nosh  love you behna Hug

Zarqa di she helped me to make IF account or should i say she made account for me Big smile thanke you di Tongue
                       NIkhat you helped me alot to thanke youSmile
                             Prev gallery
                          Jeran,shiren,kw,goham.indshi,arshi, virmaan, maanveer, shilpa,
                                                     shahid and kareena
                                   jeran. shiran, kw , goham , indshi, udayveer, suraj and sandhya 
                                                     Only jeran/Siddhima
                                                  Siddhima anniversry 
                                      siddhima/jeran, inshi,manveer,goham,shahid kareena, akhy kat,
                                             Siddhima/jeran, goham, ritesh gellina, inshi manveer, kw
                             fawad mahira, jeran/siddhima,goham indshi,manveer
                             Goham,jeran/siddhima, yash arti,shiran,shona, ranveer aliya
                          Jeran/siddhima, shiran, yash n arti, aliya n ranveer, shahid n kareena
                                                 siddhima, goham, megha mohan, shareena, tiara, karan kritika
                            Siddhima/jeran,goham,megha mohan,yash arti,karan wahi,shiran
      siddhima/jeran, goham, mohan chavani,shareena,shiran, virat manvi, arshi, ranveer aliya
                                            avis: Goham/gina, jeran, shiran, shareena,
                             Siggies: Gina, jeran, virat manvi, nia sharma, mohan megha
            siggies: manveer, shiran, kratika,jeran,nazim, karan wahi, teri meri kahani, kash
 siggies: manveer, mohan megha, rohan nidhi,goham, karan DD, virat maavi and life mesage siggi
siggies: manveer,shiran,virman,inshi,mohan,megha
            siggies: manveer, mohan megha,goham,shareena, arjun arohi
                 sigges: shiran,goham, arhi,shareena, arjun porvi, khirad asher, sushat ankita
  sigggies: karan sanya, ranveer anuskha, mohan megha,Gina/goham,Virman,ashish priyal, anurag tanni, LIfe siggies

Edited by S696_sehreen - 11 May 2012 at 3:27pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

KITfanNeha_Srmala1108mini03-nikki-kinshukkiaashiqAyesha87saher_90harshita_sahniBreak.The.CodeOvi_TannidocnussParulRatiShivi-Farrah-poojahandabairiyaa.isskqFallen Angel-Harshu-MehwisMixcoTreeindian_beautyAS..-Fatima-Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UR choice GallerY#2 last UPdate page 142" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
                                       First UPdate

Diff coloring 

Avis 

I hope it enuff Smile

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_Srmala1108mini03-nikki-kinshukkiaashiqsonia1000SIDMA4EVERAyesha87saher_90ginac-veena.shona-Ovi_Tanniharshita_sahnidocnuss-Farrah-Liashnabairiyaa.isskqlipshaaFallen AngelpoojahandaDJ..ANJ4-Hudi-MehwisMixcoTree.SajnaVe.OnlyHopeZari_Khanindian_beautyAS..-Fatima-Sunshine Girl.AnJaNa.

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
congratulations
OMG I LOVE ur creations. beautiful colorings and styes.
awww
LOVED the way u used pictures in each sig. awesome

senorita

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

congratulations
OMG I LOVE ur creations. beautiful colorings and styes.
awww
LOVED the way u used pictures in each sig. awesome

senorita
thanke you senorita for ur comment Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
ur welcome jee
btw im already looking forward for your new update