what u prefer-?arman fans (Page 4)

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bingo

Originally posted by vishakha

If no Apurva, no JJKN.

Armaan or no armaan they should finish the serial this year.I think jassi should go with Purab.He has helped her 2 that stage when she was totaly helpless and she will owe all the success she gets to purab

As Precious said, love does not mean returning favor or paying off a debt. Jassi may agree to get married to Purab, if he proposes to her,  for she may fear breaking the heart of a dear friend, who has gone of his way to help her in her hours of need....but she would not do justice to herself, to him or to Armaan that way.

Marriage is a very BIG and crucial decision in life.. it is a bond that one hopes to live in for an entire life. Getting married to someone while in love with some one else would be like living a life-punishment! It would be better for Purab to live without her than with her, cause if they get married and if Jassi still continues to love Armaan, then Purab will neither be able to live in that marriage nor fall out of it!

When he was to get engaged to Jassi, he could not bring himself to commit his entire life to a person who would not return his love and who was only too deeply in love with someone else. He loved her, but he did not have the courage to stand the consequences of such an engagement! May be he knew it meant disaster (to give him benefit of doubt). But now he is again holding on to hopes of love from the same Jassi who is more deeply than ever in love with Armaan and Purab knows that very well yet again! That why they probably call love blind and marriage an eye opener....

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

well im not the biggest armaan fan, but i still am his fan, just a lil more likes on purabs side, but i think ill bare this show if i have any time. although, now this show is getting carried away alil toomuch.

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged

If Arman leaves, then I leave with him, no doubt about it

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:52am | IP Logged
i am coming with u bluelotusWink

Go to top