Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

what u prefer-?arman fans (Page 3)

KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smita24

Relax tablet. I am with you. we'll bear it together. Big smile

im w/u too.  n i can c armaan in pain.  he looks soo hott when he is in pain. don't u think?

HeartHeartHeartEaSt Or WesT SALMAN iS ThE BeStHeartHeartHeart

misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged

please,tablet,Smile

mujhe 1 sall kaWink kota nahi behjna,1 sall long time hai,abhi toe bohat saray twist Angryaienga tumhe twist dene kayleya Crytoe please yeh 1 sall ka kota apneleya save karke rakho.thore,thore din kay badtablet,LOLjhatke,Embarrassedmelne walle hain,tablet.LOLLOLBig smile

misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged

hi,bingo.Smile

raj toe wasehe Cryserial chrekar jaraha hai,

armaan bhe thore Confuseddin mein serial chorekar challa jayega.pher purab Winkand jassi bachenge,end achie hojayege.SmileTongue

purab,Heartjassi,Winkzindabadddddddddddddddddddddd..Tongue

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 8:50am | IP Logged

If Apurva leaves JJKN, I will not see it. I am tolerating Purab, Jessica, Nandini and god alone knows what not just for Armaan's/Apurva's sake. If he leaves, I most certainly will not torture myself more.

I would rather wish T & D end JJKN , of course by getting Jassi and Armaan married, than drag it for another y ear.

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I agree with smita24 and khoobsuratkhusi.Smile
Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bingo

Originally posted by vishakha

If no Apurva, no JJKN.

Armaan or no armaan they should finish the serial this year.I think jassi should go with Purab.He has helped her 2 that stage when she was totaly helpless and she will owe all the success she gets to purab

Love is not about clearing debts. Yes, Purab helped Jassi, but that doesn't mean she has to sacrifice her love for the sake of repaying him as it would be beneficial to NEITHER of them.

I agree sometimes we end up in situations where we need to let go of the things and persons we hold close to our hearts. But here, I don't see any reason why Jassi should leave her true love Armaan and force herself to go for someone just because he was there for her. It won't be fair on Purab either!

I am not saying this just because I am an Armaan fan, but I think it makes sense for her to go to him.

The other day someone compared Jassi's situation with Preity's in the movie, Kya Kehna. I am afraid I should disagree with that person. Jassi in JJKN is no Preity (or whatever her name in the movie is) in Kya Kehna. And Armaan is no Saif & Purab is no Chandrachur. The story there is completely different and yes, in that movie, it made sense for her to go to the person who loved her... BTW Chandrachur was her childhood friend in that movie and Purab in JJKN can never match up to him!

Again, these are just my thoughts!!!

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Wink good one
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Precious

Originally posted by bingo

Originally posted by vishakha

If no Apurva, no JJKN.

Armaan or no armaan they should finish the serial this year.I think jassi should go with Purab.He has helped her 2 that stage when she was totaly helpless and she will owe all the success she gets to purab

Love is not about clearing debts. Yes, Purab helped Jassi, but that doesn't mean she has to sacrifice her love for the sake of repaying him as it would be beneficial to NEITHER of them.

I agree sometimes we end up in situations where we need to let go of the things and persons we hold close to our hearts. But here, I don't see any reason why Jassi should leave her true love Armaan and force herself to go for someone just because he was there for her. It won't be fair on Purab either!

I am not saying this just because I am an Armaan fan, but I think it makes sense for her to go to him.

The other day someone compared Jassi's situation with Preity's in the movie, Kya Kehna. I am afraid I should disagree with that person. Jassi in JJKN is no Preity (or whatever her name in the movie is) in Kya Kehna. And Armaan is no Saif & Purab is no Chandrachur. The story there is completely different and yes, in that movie, it made sense for her to go to the person who loved her... BTW Chandrachur was her childhood friend in that movie and Purab in JJKN can never match up to him!

Again, these are just my thoughts!!!

Well said Precious, vishakha... The minute Armaan leaves I will stop watching the show.. after that I really dont care what Purab and Jassi do..

Go to top