Want d Full Song on Prishna !!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Hello ABians how r u all ? HAPPY MAKAR SHANKRANTI 2 U ALL  Big smile 

I was listening d Full song CHAM CHAM whch we saw on Prishna in Tuesday epi . n My God d Lyrics were soo soo soo good , Pure n Perfectly suited Prishna . i lovedd it soo much tht I want d Full 7 mins Song on Prishna . I reallyy really want 2 see d Full Song on Prishna . In Tue epi They used only 3-4 lines of d song on Prishna But I hope in future we get d full Song picturised on Prishna . If it happens then It gonna b awosme 2 see Prishna on dis song Embarrassed . I hopehope Ct's show dis . Wht u all guys think ? Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99BhavyaRedywadi..dollshaaziPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want d Full Song on Prishna !!!!!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Happy Makarskranti to you too

Neki aur pooch pooch even I want to see this full song on Prishna if ever they make or anyone on the forum can make Vm on that too. please make one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Sanju hai naa . Let us get more n more Prishna romantic scenes 1st n then We will request her 2 make a dhasu VM on dis song . ok  ? Waise jaan I think dis song will b used as Prishna BG song in d show , They introduced it in Tue epi n They r going 2 use dis song on Prishna whenever there will b romantic scenes b/w them . wht u think ? Wink

krishradha28

krishradha28

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
lovely idea, i just started watching this show, and i loves tuesday epi. he looks perfectly enchanted, and she is starting to look more and more like an officer
they're so cute
love to see more of PRISHNA esp from krishna's angle, still waiting for that... cant wait to see

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishradha28

lovely idea, i just started watching this show, and i loves tuesday epi. he looks perfectly enchanted, and she is starting to look more and more like an officer
they're so cute
love to see more of PRISHNA esp from krishna's angle, still waiting for that... cant wait to see

Yaa dear I 2 lovedd tue epi n lovedd d song ver vry much . Pintu was completely lost in Krishna  . Want 2 see more n more scenes like dis Embarrassed

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
haven't listened to the full long but i loved those few lines which were played on them...it was just beautiful

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

haven't listened to the full long but i loved those few lines which were played on them...it was just beautiful

Jaan Do listen 2 d Full song . I m sure U gnna Love it . It's Lyrics r just awoosme EmbarrassedClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.