IPKKND: The Bet {Chapters 1-6}

Posted: 12 years ago

Excerpt

"I hate you!" She shrieked at him while stepping out of the pool. Her clothes were completely drenched, all thanks to him, and the cold December breeze was nipping her wet skin, making her shiver frenziedly. She sauntered around the pool, unaware of her now transparent white dress, and stopped in front of him. "I hate you, Arnav Singh Raizada!" She shouted again, her voice echoing around the slightly-dim garden. "The feeling's mutual, sunshine." He smirked callously, looking thoroughly entertained at her current state. She took a step forward and stood on her tippy-toes. "Don't." She poked him in the chest. "Call me that!"

She yelped in surprise as he grabbed her hand and twisted it around to the small of her back, yanking her flush against his form in a swift motion. She looked into his eyes, those striking, warm-caramel orbs that always invited her in, drew her closer, left her begging for more. Eyes that spoke volumes, spoke things that his mouth could not put into words.

She'd always hated and loved those eyes.

"I'll call you whatever I want, Khushi." He sneered. She opened her mouth to retort, but it seemed the words had died in her mouth. And all she could do was look into his eyes, unblinking and feral. As she gazed into those honey depths, the intensity and untamed glint that she saw made her insides churn in anticipation and longing.

He tucked a wet strand of hair that was sticking to her cheek behind her ear, his fingers felt feathery and light against her skin, his touch lingering there far too long. She shivered as he stroked her cheek with his thumb.

And it wasn't because of the cold.

His hold on her  hand tightened, and his eyes, filled with an unrestrained fervor and vehemence so deep that it nearly made her knees buckle, trailed down to her lips.

Character Sketch: 

Khushi - studying fashion designing with a minor in interior design, 21 years old and Reihana's best friend.

Reihana - Arnav's little sister. 21 years old and Khushi's best friend. Also studies fashion designing.

Arnav - Reihana's older brother. Khadoos. Same as in the show basically. 😆

Aryan - (Ashish Kapoor) Ahem...his character shall be kept under wraps. 😈

Rahul - (Karan Wahi) a flirt, player, Arnav, Reihana & Anjali's cousin. 

Anjali - does not limp in this FF and is not married. 

Aman - (Akshay Oberoi) works for Arnav. Good friends with Reihana and later becomes Khushi's friend.

I think that finishes the list. There'll be a couple of more characters introduced as the story goes on.

Important Note: I have switched this story from first person to third. Honestly, it felt weird writing in first person and I'm more comfortable with third so yeah, you might find some errors due to that in the first few chapters. Please let me know if you find any mistakes so I can go back and fix them. Kay, that's all. 

Chapter 1 is on page 9. 

Edited by reyabear - 11 years ago
great start will wait for ur update

🤣 First line with 'I hate you' ! Loved it!

And will we get to know how she managed to get herself in the pool? Did Arnav push her????

Ooo cant wait for everything to unfold! Usually first part of an FF is quite boring, but I loved this!

Update soon! Or well, as soon as your cast comes off lol
haha am already loving it..eps dat "Don't call me dat part"😆
i must say huh Arnav iz quite naughty in dis 1..😉
really lukin 4wrd 2 dis..😃

ps: gudluck 4 ur interior designing..n get well soon sweets🤗
Fantastic start!
Cannot wait to read more😊
OMG I love it! Wanna read moreee!!! Wish you a super speedy recovery and hope we'll get updates soon! Tc xxx
wats da best way to make ur fantasy into reality?😕...throw her in da pool...or let her fall by "MISTAKE"...n den act nonchlant...give sexy breath catchin smirks😈...n remember to have warm-caramel orbs.....(they r a must...kind of panecea 4 all woman kind😍)...
(dis makes da girl unawre 4 dat 1.5kg xtra wght she carries around generally🤔)...
ok...yes its jst da beginning bt da fireworks r brightening da screens heere👏...Arnav n Khushi shud nver start out to be civilized😆...this generally makes 4 some great action n adventure😉...
will be waitin 4 dat cast to come off😛...
P.S.-(no point in beeing😳 by addin Ashish heere...i end up between ASR n Uday actually...😳)
Edited by 18shabbo - 12 years ago
woww! Lovely.  I Love this. 
Please do continue and add me in your PM list 🤗

Eee! A new ff?
I love cliche :p
im a sucker for them!
Ooh love the little preview you gave already it shows what the story is going to be like i love the idea and concept behind it
would love to see how everything will pan out!
Thanks for the link shreya!
Love it!
awesome start love it will wait till you feel better
are not suppose to be resting and taking care of the arm