Pirivom Sandhipom 16 Jan- 20 Jan - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the lovely update

i like the way the story going -  we need little break from the tension
lovebirds needs little playtime before the storm hits with the news to her parents - both of them have nice chemistry
Thanks for the great updates! I have just started watching this serial since Jan 2012, so far I think its great! Karthik and Prabhu are quite funny. I used to watch Bidaai too and hope they stick to the original story as much as possible since they had some really good tracks.
I hope Karthik loses his beard though, he looks like a goonda
Thanks Harita for the Super fast update.

I only wish Karthik was able to go upsatirs and get caught what ever after that coming down. ☺️

I know too much to ask for. What ever interesting a irukku.
naanum thaan meenu he will go upstairs nu aasapatean... but nadakalea...πŸ˜”.but our hero will escape..ithellalam avar killadi lea..πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the wonderful and hilarious updates.. πŸ€— episodes are hilarious as well as thrilling.. 🀣🀣🀣
thanks for the update haritha akka
episode was sema super 
patti comedy alla kalakuranga ...
romantic hero karthi became action hero spiderman sema super 
lets wait for the spy  

Karthick running it's funny and Jothi's brother chasing him hope he didn't catch K - even if he catches nothing going to happen bro didn't have any brains - yesterday was really nicely done all the scenes -

Maybe nirupama is back or her boyfriend is doing the spyin job. Wanna get back to karthik n take revenge
Thanks Lavanya for the update. I think it is Prakash???