Pirivom Sandhipom 16 Jan- 20 Jan - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the updates...

Nice to see Jo and karthik smiling..  Hope Karthik convinces all at jo's home and gets married to Jo with everyones blessings..
thanks Gayatri for the wonderful update...

Is Jyo Karthi going to meet in that church after seeing someone following them? Nice to see them happy about their love...

Intha sangee 007 is full of suspicions.. appo those who know abt their love is Sangee & Prabhu only. lets see who is trying to watch them secretly..

Thanks for the update.
I feel it is not Reva. Some one from Uma or Janani to give trouble to karthi Jo love.

Oru naal kooda meet panna vida maatendrangappa. Already villis or villians...
thnaks for the kalakal update 
and i hope they will meet in church ,since jo will come to know that sangee came to know this matter and abt meeting tomorrow so she will changet he plan to  church nu i this 
all goes well nu good bt that sangee will create some problem nu i think 
lets c 
thanks for the update !!!!!loved the episode

Jothi should tell Aravind - feel bad for him

he is a good guy cought in the middle and has a good qualities as a person - blocking phone # makes Jo childish behaviour

I even doubt whether it could be abhi's husband, So far he does not have major role to play in karthik.life  May be this time he may help them to get married. Lets see

Too much suspense, it will be abhi? or her husband ? or uma let see
Edited by rose_jasmine - 12 years ago

Thanks for the superb update Sneha...

Ooh secret romance started... I loved all the scenes today. Kasthuri was superb. As Karthik said they have to talk to Aravind first. He might understand their situation.

If SR's friend see them, will he report this to SR? Or talk to Jyothi thinking of SR's health condition. suspence,romance this week...

SR's friends name is Selvam...

Ok ...haritha...no worries...he did not see them at all...
WIll have to wait for your update to discuss further..
Today...paattee was so funny...!!
Have you all noticed in this serial commedy scenes are nicely presented...and they really do make us laugh!!
Originally posted by atina

SR's friends name is Selvam...

Ok ...haritha...no worries...he did not see them at all...
WIll have to wait for your update to discuss further..
Today...paattee was so funny...!!
Have you all noticed in this serial commedy scenes are nicely presented...and they really do make us laugh!!
thanks for reminding me...

yea really a hilarious episode.. the comedy scenes are light and nice to watch.. Will Arun catch the thief on his birthday.. naalaiku Lavu ma unakku thaan da varuthu...😆😆