Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaznithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 16 Jan- 20 Jan" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hey who is that spy ?
My doubts are he is working for either  Revathi or Janani. Most likely Revathi... enna that car reminds of Reva...Wink

Edited by harhem - 16 January 2012 at 6:44am

lavanyazsneha_vijaydoot

rose_jasmine

Groupbie

rose_jasmine

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
definitely not Reva..

if Reva will Spy she herself follow karthik,, will not arrnage the person, more over she does not have cellphone, how can she arrange a person//

I may be uma or Abi or Janani or abhi's husband

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Hey who is that spy ?
My doubts are he is working for either  Revathi or Janani. Most likely Revathi... enna that car reminds of Reva...Wink

yaaru irundha enna... as long not some villi's Ouch but am hoping it wud be Reva nu ...

ponnungala... updates semmaya irakanum Wink me goin off nalai but wud back in 2 weeks Wink so ennake still special updates continue pannanum Embarrassed
because time kidaikabodhu wud cum to read the updates Tongue

lavanyazsneha_vijayharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@ Rose... reva ku already Karthik mela doubt.. ava landline la pesiruntha? but cant avoid suspicions on Abi also.. lets see today...

@Hopper ... Ka neenga intha vaaram miss pannureenga.. semma scenes irukka poguthu... will update spl for u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
@haritha akka
i dnt this reva came in this blue car on that day (temple)that was ash colour nu i think may abi or janani and can be reva too not very sure 
let wait and watch it 

lavanyaz

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Promo interesting-a iruku.. Reva dhaan romba eager in knowing that girl.. Chances for Abi and other family members to spy.. Silly Ennoda update varum podhu dhaan yaru spy-nu theryum-nu nenaikiren.. Day DreamingLOL

sneha_vijay

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Karthik80 for the wonderful update.
Soon... both the families should know about Kar & Jo's love and have to save Arvind dreaming any more on Jo...

Lets see...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.