Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Karanika-KMH

Karanika-KMH

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Hi CCBM friendzz!!!

I'm back after a long tym to CCBM forum coz I was off for my exams!!!Smile                    

First of all I just made this topic, to post Neha's article!!!Big smile                                                            

Now I will shut up n let Kinha/Nivren fans to read article!!!LOL

Neha tries new things:

Neha Sargam debuted on television with the Rajan Shahi show Chand Chhupa Badal Main on Star Plus. It was a major break for the actress because Shahi was the producer of successful shows such as Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Neha is now all set to do her second show but this time she will be seen in Shashi and Sumit Mittal's new show Haar Jeet. An excited Neha exclaims: "I will be essaying the role of the grown-up Ishita in the show. It's very challenging and different role of a great girl who loves dressing up. This is what caught my attention and I went ahead with it," says Neha.

But the question is ' with Rajan Shahi coming up with new shows, why didn't Neha opt for one of the shows.

She laments, "When I was approached by Directors Kut, my show was already on air and things had already been finalised. When Rajan sir approached me for the look test and said that he was considering me for his new project, I had to tell him 'Rajan sir I have already signed a show'. I explained that he was out of India so I hadn't been able to talk to him about my new show."

Neha insists that this incident has not spoilt her relationship with her mentor. She adds, "He said 'Koi nahi' we'll work sometime later as I have to get a good script to launch you again'."

The actress says, "I don't have any regrets. I am very glad that I am working with Shashi and Sumit, they are very nice, simple and down-to-earth people. I wanted to work with somebody who will resemble Rajan Shahi later."

Edited by Karnika-Kinha - 14 January 2012 at 11:33am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20meera_krishnaButifuleyes-Ramya--aamina-UZISedwardcullen19SanaJasmineReshJNiViren_fan-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARTICLE-Neha tries New Things!!!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Wish neha loads of success. May good opportunities and offer always come her way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHSanaJasmine

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
oh really RS approached Neha for his new show??????? whatever Neha is rocking as Ishita in Haar Jeet
thanks for sharing dear

Karanika-KMHSanaJasmine

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing wish Neha the best for the future. Smile

Karanika-KMHSanaJasmine

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for sharing dearBig smile

hope we cud see her in Directors Kut's next..
best wishes Nehu...love uSmile

Edited by Resh_kinhafan - 14 January 2012 at 1:41pm

Karanika-KMHSanaJasmine

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I'm really happy for neha and also happy that RS considered her for his new show... Rs hoping to sign neha again in his future project implies that they both have a good working relationship.
I just want my KinHa back and now see a light at the of the tunnel!!!

Thanks kiren for this article
Hug

Karanika-KMHSanaJasmine

Butifuleyes

Goldie

Butifuleyes

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Bst of luck for her new show, hope she gets what she wishes for. Thnx for Sharing the news.

Karanika-KMHSanaJasmine

meera_krishna

Goldie

meera_krishna

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..wishing best for Neha...

Karanika-KMHSanaJasmine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top