India-Forums

Short update 14 jan 2012

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hello everyone...

OK...episode summary:
i)Raj agnihotri scolds his son for changing his decision...he s upset not bcoz he lost 2.5 cr rs...he can anytime do it 4 his son but he s upset bcoz his son didn't follow his decisionAngryAngry

ii)Lakshmi msgs Arjun way to convince his boss n has Ajay Sharma written at d bottom
Arjun forwards it to RA(Raj Agnihotri) n RA doesn't like it bcoz its emotional n he says buisness needs brain n money n no heart...

iii)RA hopes that d msg is 4m Ajay Sharma n not Arjun bcoz he doesn't like Arjun thinking that ways n also hopes that its not Arjun's girlfriend who s calling him at this time in night bcoz he has fixed Arjun's marriage

iv)Lakshmi keeps 16 mondays ka wrat 4 Ajay n precap's phone convoEmbarrassed

iv)Poorva confronts Arjun while going to meet Lakshmi n tells him that its not Ajay but its Arjun n his status that Lakshmi loves but Arjun blows her off saying Lakshmi has something else in mind n she says something else...She never knows wat she s talking abtLOLLOLEmbarrassed(Glad they aren't showing Poorva -ve till now...felt sad 4 her when Arjun talkes abt Lakshmi to her...The girl really likes Arjun)

v)Saraswati n her husband have to spend a night at a garden in dharamshala bcoz their house has been sealed by court (very nice scenes of them...10/10 love Saraswati n her hubby)

Precap: Arjun Lakshmi rain scene where Arjun s gonna confess his feelings...
He has a gift 4 her...a very sweet chain which he puts on her neckEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niceupbones88Rafid.

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
 thanks very much for the quickie update... didnt catch the episode but got the gist of it from uEmbarrassed

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
huh...

please refrain from short updates ...without regular updaters permission..

use episodic/short update thread for this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...OnlyHope

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
awesome update
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
it is really good episode but one think sarawati was wearing gold rite so when she was sleeping doesnt she get afraid of any robbers will steal her gold well i like the 15th jan episode too it was sooo awsome and i love what arjun did in rain sequence

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajanNiceup

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

huh...

please refrain from short updates ...without regular updaters permission..

use episodic/short update thread for this..
Sorry but I don't get your point...
In d last post u said I can open new link which will b added to it, besides,I don't see discussion thread when I open the forum...the link u gave had "Parichay-nayee zindagi ke sapno ka" written in it so I wasn't sure whether I should post it there or not...ShockedShocked
N for permission,I guess there are no regular updaters who do short update,right??
So whose permission should I seek???ConfusedConfused
Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Plz provide update regularly as there r no selected provider...grt respect to ur hard work 4 making time 4 people like us who r not able to watch lively on tv coz of bziness ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajan

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niceup

Plz provide update regularly as there r no selected provider...grt respect to ur hard work 4 making time 4 people like us who r not able to watch lively on tv coz of bziness ...

Thank you so much...Smile
Glad people appreciate efforts I put into itBig smileBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index