aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

this is for all the bajaj fans....

today at 8 pm on zoom tv dun forget to watch popkorn which will cover the celebrations of 1000 episodes completion of kyunki...

also todays kyunki episode is of 1 hr...catch the party of kyunki ,with, of course ronit roy!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushalay thumbnail

don't have zoom aha...

but i have heard that today it will complete it's 1000 episodes but the celebrations i mean that 1 hr episode will be telecast tomoroow.

Ronit thumbnail
Me too i don't hav Zoom😭 by the way thanks for telling but i will surely watch kyunki!!!!
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Dont u guys think the Kyunki episode was pretty borin!! They shld have showed more behind the scenes stuff rather than showing the full scene when tulsi discovers about mandira and mihir!!!

Ronit looked tooooo cute at the party!!! He looks sooo smart in casuals!!! And he looked awesome even when they showed him comin on the sets.

But other than the last few mins the rest of the show wa spretty boring according to me!

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HEY READ THIS MESSAGE LATE....WHEN IS THE REPEAT TELECAST IN INDIA??????????
aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ronitpf...repeat telecast on monday 3.00 pm...
cooldude thumbnail
ya i think the same the kyunki special was a bit borin except for the sweeto's part bcoz he was lookin  so hot and i also dont get zoom😭
Naina_in thumbnail

I agree with galactic, the show was quite a bore, only Ronit provided some charm. He was rocking both at the party as well as on the sets.

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Guys watch Pardey ke Peeche!!! they show the kyunki party!! And they show more of ronit at the party(not too much but the parts they show are toooooooooo cute!!!)!! Dont miss it! I dont know when the repeat is though but i think its sumtime on sunday! Plllzzzz find out and definitely watch it!!