Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

*PunjabiGirl*

Goldie

*PunjabiGirl*

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I don't watch dis show... but last nite i just went on d videos randomly n notice y does shewta tiwai always pair up with a guy who is either not good looking or looks older than her. No offence but shewta is a goodlooking women n should pair up with a good looking guy. Don't know what happened to viviek he use to be a cute guy. Only in kzk she paired up with anunag basu who  a good looking guy. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "always" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Shweta makes LuckyJi look goodLOL so i dnt mind that at all. Yeah the guy who plays lucky paaji used to be handsome. I saw him in saudagar n he was nt bad. I mean he looked decent. Dont know what happened after tht? I think he gained a lot of weight.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*PunjabiGirl*prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
actually here the character should look aged..of mid 40's...so his make-up is like that...and in this show the focus is on parents-children relationship rather than love story...so in my opinion looks doesn't matter here..i found lucky g not that bad looking though

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.Samraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

*PunjabiGirl*

Goldie

*PunjabiGirl*

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
i want to see shewta to do a different show after this. instead of mids 40 but a young character. yeah he used to be cute n dashing when he was young.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie4lifeleo4everPatrarekha

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
let's not discuss about actor's looks..it can invite fight...but i also agree shweta-ronit pair sizzling...though i don't like hiten-shweta...i have habit watching hiten-gauri together...cezzan-shweta was ok for me though not like ronit-shweta...in jane kya baat hui...i liked that guy playing her husband too..and now m liking vivek too..shweta has capacity of making good pair with anyone (except hiten in my opinionLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathaprerna4rishav

*PunjabiGirl*

Goldie

*PunjabiGirl*

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Yh even hiten and shewta did make a good pair... But for a change will like to see her in a young role oppsite a hot guy :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *PunjabiGirl*

Yh even hiten and shewta did make a good pair... But for a change will like to see her in a young role oppsite a hot guy :P
Shweta tiwari with Karanvir bohra...Day Dreaming Simply Hawwtness..BlushingLOL
BlushingBlushingBlushing

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 14 January 2012 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*PunjabiGirl*moon.riverZari_Khan.RajvirNandini.prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.