Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

ArHi FF: Beautiful Stranger (Chpt 3 - Page 21)

SmileForMeester Senior Member
SmileForMeester
SmileForMeester

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Hey. Nanna is back with another FF. This one's for my younger sister Maloo, since she helped me with the name of it (I hope you are reading this Tongue) It's slightly different from my other FF. Please leave lots of comments, and likes Heart

Beautiful Stranger

Introducing

Arnav Singh Raizada (Barun Sobti): A powerful and rich business tycoon. Most eligible bachelor in town. Thinks money is everything. Does not believe in God or love. Values no relationship except those with his family. His sister means the entire world to him. (25 years old)

Khushi Malhotra (Sanaya Irani): Daughter of a rich businessman, modern and sophisticated yet simple and caring. Believes love is the most important thing in the world and marriage the most sacred bond. Beauty with brains, major in Interior and Fashion Designing. She believes in morals, principals and traditions. (22 years)

Anjali Raizada (Perneet Chauhan): 28 year old elder sister of Arnav. Loves her brother more than anybody in the world. Extremely understanding and sweet. Family and Prayers come first. Married, but her husband stays abroad managing his business. 

Akash Raizada (Akshay Dogre): 26 year old cousin of Arnav and Anjali. Married with a kid of 2 years old (Alina Raizada) Simple and sweet guy who loves him family a lot.

Simran Akash Raizada (Aamna Shariff): Akash's wife. Just like Anjali, family comes first. Sophisticated yet traditional and very caring towards Arnav. Intelligent and beautiful. (26 years)

Priya Aryan Khurana (Drashti Dhami): Khushi's elder sister. Very loving and caring towards Khushi. Married with a kid of almost two years (Eeshal Khurana) She is thoughtful and mature, as opposed to the impulsive Khushi

Aryan Khurana (Karan Tacker): Priya's husband. Loves his wife and kid. Responsible, smart and good-looking, manages the family business. Gets along really well with his sister-in-law (Khushi)

Naved Malhotra (Mohnish Behl): Khushi and Priya's father. Resides in London with his wife and kids. An influential businessman, but family comes first. A man of modest and honest means, he has belived that "ties of the heart are stronger than ties of blood".

Ankita Malhotra (Papiya Dey): Khushi and Priya's mother. Loves her daughters very much. She is somebody who considers self respect and family honour topmost.

Chapter 1

Arnav drove through the deserted roads trying to get home fast. His Di had called a million times already. Today he wasn't going to be spared without a good scolding. Arnav shook his head at the thoughts and concentrated on getting home fast.

Suddenly, he saw a girl walking towards his car. Arnav pushed the brakes and the car stopped with a screech, a few centimeters away from the girl.

'What the..' Arnav said annoyed as he stepped out of the car shutting the door with a bang. The girl flinched without looking upwards.

Arnav looked at the girl carefully. She looked like she belonged to a respectable family. Looking at the expensive bridal gown (http://images.bharatplaza.com/detailed/GMD1025.jpg)  she was wearing, Arnav assumed she had to be rich. The dress was torn in places, some pieces of jewellery missing; the earring in her ear and the tika on her forhead, whereas the glass bangles on her hand were broken leaving dried stains of blood on her wrists.

'What's wrong with girls like you? Just find someone rich and come infront of their car to commit suicide' Arnav said disgusted.

'Move already. I don't have time for all this non-sense' Arnav said walking back to his car and opening the door.

'You haven't moved' Arnav asked shocked. 'I said MOVE' Arnav bellowed and the girl flinched again.

When she didn't Arnav walked over to her and grabbed her wrists to drag her away. The girl snapped out of her trance and she lifted her face to meet that with of Arnav's.

The girl was looking weak with dark circles under her eyes. Even in such state she was beautiful and glowing with innocence. The mascara from underneath the eye had faded and her tears were continuously flowing across her cheek.

She tried to writhe away from Arnav's grasp, gasping for air. Wide-eyed Arnav watched at what was happening. Tears and fear ruled her face, as she pulled away from Arnav pushing him, and ran away

**********************************************************************************************************

'Chote, Why are you so late? I called so many times and you didn't pick up the phone' Anjali asked concerned as Arnav walked into the Raizada Mansion.

'Di, not now. I'm very tired. And I'm also having a headache' Arnav said walking up the stairs.

'Fine, I have put up the dinner. Eat it' Anjali said sighing.

Once in the confines of his room, his thoughts travelled to the girl. The girls tear stricken face, how she had reacted at his touch. Arnav sighed softly and lay down on his bed. He closed his eyes and all he could see were those dark hazel colored eye. His eyes snapped open, he walked towards the washroom.

**********************************************************************************************************

IMPORTANT:
It's too difficult to send PM's to everybody, and some people don't even read my FF. So I decided to send PM's to those who want it. So, those wanting PM's for the next chapter, let me know, by either leaving a like or comment saying you want a PM Smile
If you are not on my buddylist, be sure to send me a buddy request Heart

Edited by simplynanna - 22 January 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 205 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555mukitzzswati2011Hajra95Loveshona_123mistyblue92mrs.asrvarshaelangoaamuktha80shubhadaranesauni123wish-the_angelPrincess-EllerupikaarshifanlilmissmuffinKan_Arshiapoorva12sharmalineteanamika00ReeshAxympyaar_kya_karnadq123Hira.Mohansugar_bagtruth1-1AshMobegumAym7srp11fernanl2kashevamijenbismillah5985LEYLA2005me_myselfRatiKonipal89711lmathew77american_desimyths_vazcutie13rachanarockSukanya05arshiiasrzarmynaDee-SilvergirlNrp77321abcmaryk_09rockin_galmelovemayur--Preeti--dhahirosalinda92limitlessLX2FX2CrazySaRunianspongebobchickfriends2805fhussain237veds275slgirlbutterfly7ayesha786xxxmalosechandarani1himabindu05sruthirishiFarighInsanJalebibabyrandom94Bazzingakdkumarsanj1234payal.12Chezzie13inluvwivARHIdarkninjasoniachammuthe_breezeday_lilyomshreejaanujacobharry10011aura9hemvbcpervaizakshi_2napstermonstervikadesigirlEimenEnchantedJasleenHonkytonkcrazy44blah_blah3mandira1GlimmerTheBlueAngelsun2011meghnasalice54rana5kohli4everApples94-Siaa-asumikajal620karismaanarshiOrion_NPiya.Dbeautiful1prerna31sDew_dropsRaadhnirenee27nature-loverN0306-Manal.A-nareshSVnizryth-.Pearl.-vqwertysweetvanierumusmileyhug7679Lyraa99Bunny_Bearnayikalittlemoiaditi07sparklystarstuddeeps_92..Damsel..Lily2011music1pri12Aahanaxx11KC294deeps07CythereahappybrarSunriseGreenmaria_awandbr_kmichisweetygirl28S.Stephydevishreebhavnah--Sobi---veena.shona-sinakreyaa.Priyyankarechupchahaat.roops82-HoneyBoo-rupzloveumoon_minemalluangelbmtdluverdesisweetheart9sunflower52-Zara-lara3110meniranjana00_Jyothi_AquaBluez17asha...srahsmeenalumanewmoon2011Supna9CoolioqueenYellow.kupkakespriasweet--BSI-FaNaTic--zafifffan123daisydee425bhaktiiifarheen75molten_lavaKookiemonsterLyssaPieajoopFAYKHAN29rukuswasthikaMephisto-JollyJabeen-MrDarcyfansiva2901.hea.shybabe-Kina-..Anita..18shabbotinselanu17nanorprincessunaradumas

SmileForMeester Senior Member
SmileForMeester
SmileForMeester

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

arshifanPrincess-ElleFammakhan1inluvwivARHI321abc--Preeti--FarighInsanBazzingaLX2FX2alice54TheBlueAngelblah_blah3-Siaa-karismanizrythreyaa.dbr_kmichinewmoon2011-JollyJabeen-siva2901FAYKHAN29princessunara

darkninja Senior Member
darkninja
darkninja

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
yeyyy first to comment awesome update nd im guessin the girl is khushi
update soon lookin foward 2 it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileForMeester

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

great start nanna pls pm me when u update next part

SmileForMeester

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Grt start...update soon 
Fnx 4 z pm

SmileForMeester

-Zara- IF-Rockerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
hello di! wow a new one!?! the first chapter is very mystrious. very interesting. is arnav going to look for this girls ? what happened to her...*thinking: if its shyam ..he's no1 on my hit list, LOL*
grat start...
and oh may i please get a pm? 
xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileForMeesterN33MA

Coolioqueen IF-Rockerz
Coolioqueen
Coolioqueen

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Of course want the next pm. Want to see i mean read a hatke arhi scenes! Hug

SmileForMeester