Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hello ABians I m again here wid same Poll like every Week . SO Choose Ur Option . I m veryy confused 2 choose 1 day in dis week becozz Dis week was awoosme . Specially Mon,Tue,Wed episodes were Outstanding in every aspect Embarrassed . It's very Difficult 2 choose among these three days specially but then also If I m asked then Will Choose TUESDAY as We saw differnt emotions of Prishna in whole episode . In starting It was somewht romantic kind of , d way Krishna comes frm mandir n Pintu stares her lovingly n adores her Embarrassed , The song sequence was OMGG mesemerizng then In d car their fighting sequence n then d way Pintu in last Drags Krishna 2 d Staffroom was amazing . 2 good . Lovedd it 2 d core . SO would choose Tuedsay . Big smile

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 14 January 2012 at 6:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivisandiab-SilverDragon--abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which day episode u loved d most?" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Phir se confusion waale questions pooch liye aap. Array it is very difficult to choose. Yaar I am finding it really difficult to choose soch ke phir reply karti huin ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
moni have to say that i enjoyed the whole week every episode had something 4 me bt your favourite monday ,tuesd and wednesday are also my favourite-monday the way pintu looked at her and the way she acted like a kid was so cute, tuesday man i loved that episode again the song it was just so adarable andwas just so perfect 4 the way he felt 4 her. his face said it all he just wanted  to tell her u just so pretty -simply, beautiful, striaght 4ward just like him. but wednesday was such a wow episode the way he explained everything to her and how adament she still was after this- mitali portrayed krishna dilemma excellent and than the unforgetable slap which let me say haven't watched properly still coz everytime i see him raising his hand and shut or block my eyes. but what i loved ab it was that even after doing it he was still kind of in that state and it was only once she had looked at him that he realised what he had done.

moniluvskinshuk

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i voted for tuesday episode...

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@Rachu 

Rachu ji hum toh bane hi hai aapko confusiya karne ke liye toh isme itna chauk kaahe rahi hai Wink. aacha aacha de diye hum aapko wakt , aache se sochiye aur hamka reply kijiye Big smile

Prishna_DBPS

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i really loved tuesday ep
it was just really amazing
xxx

moniluvskinshuk

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i also liked tuesday's episode the most

moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I liked Tuesday's and Wednesday's episode. Smile

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.