Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Love for Hire (Preview)

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

NOTE TO MODS: I have posted a similar topic in the IPKKND section, but I am planning to change that slightly, as a gallery of all my creations. So my request to you all, please don't close this topic. Please also don't close the other topic, as I need it to remain opened... Thanks, so much :)

What happens when you hire some girl to pose as your girlfriend just to get your annoying ex-girlfriend off your back? You eventually fall in love with that girl you hired, of course... And that is exactly what happens to Arnav... After breaking up with ex-girlfriend Lavanya Kashyap, an obsessively possessive freak, Arnav Singh Raizada is forced to hire some other girl just to get this one of his back. So, he hands out fliers around neighbourhood he knows for sure that Lavanya won't visit ' so she doesn't know about his "grand plan". Khushi Kumari Gupta answers his "Love For Hire" ad since she desperately needs the money. She agrees to pose as his new girlfriend to help him get rid of Lavanya. Arnav has to hire Khushi since there is no other perfect candidate, though he is really annoyed by some of her habits. But as time passes by, Khushi's very habits begin to grow on Arnav and he falls in love with her...

Presenting...

(Main Characters)

Barun Sobti as Arnav Singh Raizada

Sanaya Irani as Khushi Kumari Gupta

Sana Khan as Lavanya Kashyap

Akshay Dogra as Akash Singh Raizada

Deepali Pansare as Payal Gupta

(Other, Minor Characters, To Be Introduced Later...)

Aabhas Mehta as Shyam Manohar Jha

Daljeet Kaur Bhanot as Anjali Raizada

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys... Below are the names I have collated so far, for whoever wants me to notify them for each update (and only those who requested to be PMed in their replies). As the Fan-Fic goes on, and more people request to be added, I will PM them of course. For those of you who do not get my Buddy request, plz send me a PM mentioning for which PM list you want me to add you (coz I have about 3-4 PM lists, 3 different fan-fics). Any questions, then plz do post in this topic or send me a PM. Anyways, here is the...

PM List
_-Anita-
_G1234_
anu17
arhi-fan
arushi_fan
Aym7
Black_Paradize
bookadict303
coolie001
darkninja
DM1810