Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Sana - yaaay, I'm so glad you hated in Rockstar too. God she was annoying, there was something off about her eyes, like she had the pink eye or whatever...but she is a good actress...but her voice is so annoying...

Eraser i loved Rockstar! One of my favourite movies of the year.. Too much depth and intensity, no matter how many flaws it had.. πŸ˜
When she was getting close with JJ i was fuming. She needed to get away from him. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Sana.B

Eraser i loved Rockstar! One of my favourite movies of the year.. Too much depth and intensity, no matter how many flaws it had.. πŸ˜
When she was getting close with JJ i was fuming. She needed to get away from him. πŸ˜³

OMG YOU TOO! I had the same Annoying Orange siggy since the past 80 years and Rocktsar was the only movie that made me wanna change it and I did! I love everything about the movie. Even Nargis lol. I hated this girl thoug but she might surprise me in this movie because the trailer looks awesome! 
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG YOU TOO! I had the same Annoying Orange siggy since the past 80 years and Rocktsar was the only movie that made me wanna change it and I did! I love everything about the movie. Even Nargis lol. I hated this girl thoug but she might surprise me in this movie because the trailer looks awesome! 

I just realized. YOU DON'T HAVE THE ANNOYING ORANGE ANYMORE. OMG! πŸ˜²
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did the actress play the role of  Rama Bua in Delhi 6 ?
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Did the actress play the role of  Rama Bua in Delhi 6 ?

Nikkie πŸ€— Apparently, yes se was in Deli 6. Just wikied her http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aditi_Rao_Hydari

and who, she's Hyderbadi! Awesome! I still hate her though. 
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nikkie πŸ€— Apparently, yes se was in Deli 6. Just wikied her http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aditi_Rao_Hydari and who, she's Hyderbadi! Awesome! I still hate her though. 

Why ? I liked her in Delhi 6 (better than Sonam )
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Why ? I liked her in Delhi 6 (better than Sonam )

Havent seen Deli 6 but really, being better than Sonam is a piece of cake πŸ˜† I only saw her in Rockstar but yeah she had an annoying voice, her eyes were weird, looked like she had the pink eye throughout the movie and yea, I just couldnt stand her. Having said that, this trailer looks awesome so maybe I'll start liking her..
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seems very cute! :-)

- asma
Looks like a light, feel good film.
Actually, don't care...even if it's shit. I'll still watch it for Ali Zafar ☺️YUMMY!
Oh yeah, Kudi bhi theek hai.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
That actually looks kinda cute...

but the girl's voice is annoying..