The other side of the story still left...

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for being the dampener here but we are all assuming that Ashutosh will live in his present Avatar and understand why Nidhi sold that house and thus Mallika will be defeated and they move on. Fair enough. But... the buyer knows Mansukhani's commission angle 

(The most stupid scene ever...a guy just shows up and says pay me and he gets paid????? No questions asked why? What if I don't pay you...you have no rights over the property anyway. Wish I knew some buyers like these!!! )

Coming back to my point...Maybe while giving the cash to Mansukhani...Baghchi got the whole clothing deal out of him and how he tricked Verma...Remember Mallu already knew of Mansukhani's commission from Baghchi and must have told Bagchhi to dig deeper. So now since Ashu has slapped her and walked away...Mallu might do the reverse...She will go to Nidhi and prove that it was the Ashu-Sanjeevani-Mansukhani nexus that brought her baba down to near death in the first place...and then here we go again...Nidhi hating Ashu...finally going back to that same pond and meeting that same Jogan...(she might as well start charging for her advice to this family or give a group discount). Just lost faith in the CV' s to give us 2-3 positive epi's on the trot. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
No one has forgotten the other side.. n this is the next big twist thats coming... but for now.. i m sure.. no one here is OVER-AIMING if they think its time for some positivity...for a few days if not a week... Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I really dint think this perspective and I cannot afford to see any more negativity. I Am done with the negativity. 

As of now want Ashni s relationship to grow and their love story should move ahead instead of the hate track...Positivity toh chahiye hi so that the story moves ahead

Will Nidhi believe Mallika is my question ??
Nidhi knows how much Mallika hates her...and Nidhi knows that Ashutosh is good person at heart so she would believe him...

Edited by bharkha - 12 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aa07

Sorry for being the dampener here but we are all assuming that Ashutosh will live in his present Avatar and understand why Nidhi sold that house and thus Mallika will be defeated and they move on. Fair enough. But... the buyer knows Mansukhani's commission angle 

(The most stupid scene ever...a guy just shows up and says pay me and he gets paid????? No questions asked why? What if I don't pay you...you have no rights over the property anyway. Wish I knew some buyers like these!!! )

Coming back to my point...Maybe while giving the cash to Mansukhani...Baghchi got the whole clothing deal out of him and how he tricked Verma...Remember Mallu already knew of Mansukhani's commission from Baghchi and must have told Bagchhi to dig deeper. So now since Ashu has slapped her and walked away...Mallu might do the reverse...She will go to Nidhi and prove that it was the Ashu-Sanjeevani-Mansukhani nexus that brought her baba down to near death in the first place...and then here we go again...Nidhi hating Ashu...finally going back to that same pond and meeting that same Jogan...(she might as well start charging for her advice to this family or give a group discount). Just lost faith in the CV' s to give us 2-3 positive epi's on the trot. 

@ bold good one dear 😆
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think nidhi would cum 2 know when ashu least wants her to...
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
In fact I expected the mansukhani angle to have come out much before this. They know that there has been foul play for a fact. In fact they should have digged deeper.
eshasrk thumbnail

I think the next big twist is this one: Nidhi comes to know abt Ashu's involvement ( unintentionally ) in her baba's situation...ofcourse this angle will come up...all cannot be lovey dovey all the time right ??? And she will not be so quick this time to forgive Ashu...poor girl has seen her baba almost dying, so she will get mad with Ashu...

I feel that Nidhi at first will not believe Mallu, but she might try and find out from Mansukhani himself...

But for now I just want some positive episodes...I want AshNi love , respect and understanding for ach other to become strong...and after this house issue, I feel the right time for this is NOW
Cherishh thumbnail
Hi everyone, Ashu-Sanjeevani-Mansukhani nexus definitely is going to be there, but i hope that Ashu will be knowing all this before Nidhi does and he handles the situation, and all we can do is hope for positive shades of the show for the next few days atleast.