India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kripa's disgust for Angad!

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Poor Kripa has got the shocker of her life yesterday after watching the love of her life philandering shamelessly with some floozie (But I loved the way Angad writes his name on the girls back and smiles impishly, that was so sexy!!!) and will get a further setback when she hears Angad telling the girl the next morning, that he doesn't believe in love and emotions and that he just uses it to his advantage.

Kripa is most definitely heart-broken and thoroughly disgusted with Angad! I just cannot imagine what is going to happen now! I mean what will so happen that Angad will be able to impress or win Kripa's respect and affection once more! Considering that, he hasn't even seen her properly and I am sure doesn't remember her from Adams, he surely won't be bothered about what Kripa feels or thinks of him.

Just wondering what will occur between Angad & Kripa (in today's or one of the later episodes) that Angad will get attracted to Kripa and she will in turn regain her respect and love for him once more????

This is purely out of my own imagination. I am guessing that Angad will get into a tight spot today, that is the next morning of the Concert, when one of the family members, probably Naina or maybe Dadi will come to the Outhouse and see that girl with Angad. In desperation, Angad will ask Kripa to help out, who probably out of her innate niceness, will bail out Angad by telling the family member that the girl is her friend and Angad will be saved!!!

This way Angad will not only get to know Kripa but also feel kind of grateful towards her and maybe try and strike up a friendship with Kripa. Tough to say how Kripa's feelings for Angad will again change though, after what happened yesterday!

Any guesses???

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:04am | IP Logged
kripa should not give that creep a second chance... no way... but she will not understand that rite now... Cry
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ps: what's adams?
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugar bun

ps: what's adams?

Oh, thats a metaphor used in English, suggesting a long, long time back. What I meant by this was, that Angad has no clue about Kripa, who she is and if he has met her before!

Chilly

PS : Angad should get a second chance and a third one too, afterall everything is fair in love & war! Angad has not known what love and affection is till date, because as we can judge till now, Dilip and Naina are not exactly the ideal kind of Parents, any kid can expect......and Kripa won't be able to change him in one go! So, its ok that he makes mistakes like these and is overall a creepo......as long as he changes for good later on! As of now I love his Casanova image, he is really good in it!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged
i dunno... i just feel like pounding angad's head... what bad taste... did ne1 actually look at that girl's face... she was downright 'yuck'!Cry
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugar bun

i dunno... i just feel like pounding angad's head... what bad taste... did ne1 actually look at that girl's face... she was downright 'yuck'!Cry

I don't think Angad was interested in the girls face......need I say moreEmbarrassed

The only ''face'' that will ever catch his fancy would be Kripa's, the rest of the women in his life are just fillers for him, I am sure he doesn't even remember anyone's name the next day morning.....typical Casanova!

Chilly!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 1:28am | IP Logged
*sob sob sob* this is turning into a regular weepfest for kripa. she needs help!!!
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged

i think Naina supports angad and she will soemhow consider it to be good or nice or whatever since it tells that angad is hot and he rocks.. but i cud be an amazing story line...

the two characters look so differet nature wise from one another ... i dont think how they will get talking and then get liking each other !

Confused

Go to top