Kareena Kareena

KAREENA KAREENA : India Update April 12

sumit.savla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kareena KAreena : INDIA UPDATE OF APRIL 12

Hello friends Welcome .......

In previous episode we saw tht 1 sardar came to meet kareena 4 marriage sent by Nilu

LET SEE WHT HAPPEN 2DAY .............

9:30 am IST.

Welcome to 111.1 FM....... SUMS here... Just get up & writing so Enjoy !!!

@ Panipuri Stall :-

continuing last scene , Tushar says tht he will talk with nilu on marriage issue but kareena got shocked bcoz if tushar talks with nilu then Nilu will call her dadoo & mom 4 this.she is still not ready 4 it ...

So she does drama tht she is not well , something wrong with pani-puris

so 3 of them back to chamtkar ..

@ Office :-

tht new guy named Ashwin who sent by Prem to look after Kareena came to chamtkar 4 job of peon,so tht he can update Prem abt wht happening there

@ Prem & Priyanka :-

Priyanka ask prem 4 going out but prem is not in mood , Priyanka says c'mon prem be positive.U have came here to get kareena's love ....

Prem feels good after priyanka consoles him

Then Prem's mobile rings ,there was Ashwin ,who update Prem tht kareena's health is not good ....

@ Prem & Kareena :-

Prem immidiatly call kareena to know more , kareena kidding with prem saying tht her condition is not well ... she is totally bed rest ...
Prem is so much worried & says he will be ther in no time

Then kareena laughs & says everything is 5n here ,she is just doing drama so tht Tushar not talk with Nilu on tht issue

@ kareena :-

Nilu is worried 4 kareena & calls doctor

@ Tush & Nilu :-

Tush decided tht 2day he will surely talk with Nilu ... he starts the topic by saying tht there are good boys available 4 kareena like him ...
He knows 1 of them
& b4 Tushar says anything more Tribhu comes & stops him
so Kareena not wanted tushar to talk at this time ,she is waiting 4 some good time ......

@ Kareena :-

Then kareena extend drama by vomiting .....

Nilu takes care of her & take her to the loo

& then we came out ,u will be surprise to know tht .Nilu says " Kareena is going to be Mother again"

Tribhu & Tushar both shocked

& Episode ended here

Regards,
SUMS

Edited by SuMs - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumit.savla thumbnail

It was like kareena doing drama ......... Tushar wanted to talk & everytime either Kareena or tribhu stopped him

Kareena will b in gr8 trouble if she is lieing more & doing more drama

This is cerious re !!

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
THANX SUMS, GREAT UPDATE AS USUAL.
jaideep thumbnail
Thanx sums for the update... Kareena should also tell the truth sometimes.
harry_potter thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how long will kareena lie n not tell te truth it is kinda gettin irritating n dragging
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

great udate sumit

what a mother again๐Ÿ˜ฒ

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh man...they r just prolonging it to nowhere...๐Ÿ˜ก Thanks SuMs for the update..These days i am just depending on ur updates and dont feel like watching the serial anymore
kiran1 thumbnail
Thanks Sums! Kareena Pregnant?.... ๐Ÿ˜†
mm21 thumbnail

well... i want the drama Kareena Kareena to go on an on forever with Kulraj there๐Ÿ˜›

I think, the Kareena is getting in too much trouble by telling so many lies... Acting like to be pregnent was really bad.. i hope she comes out from this problem ...

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SuMs. I like the serial but I think it is too much of lying now and I can stand lies.๐Ÿ˜•