Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
This is a dangerous slot for the channels.

First I used to watch YRKKH. Then occasionally Parichay. And regularly RMJ. And also R.K.Laxman ki duniya.

But Parvarish is the best one among all. It is realistic, the actors are simply natural and superb and the situations created are gripping.

For 9.30 slot my vote goes for this.

Sony has done good thing by going for good soaps. I remember Jassi serial the last one I watched along with others during those times. Saaya, Heena, JJKN, Viruddh etc. I have very fond memories of those days.

A great relief from Saas Bahu crap.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

truecolor08frozen.devildeereyedgal504BubblyRhamzanuhariniiiiSmritiKathaswethasyam08ashajMrsimisamSlov_perfringesKai.prerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9.30 slot" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Very true..!!!ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesswethasyam08prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.Samraat_92

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightnow

This is a dangerous slot for the channels.

First I used to watch YRKKH. Then occasionally Parichay. And regularly RMJ. And also R.K.Laxman ki duniya.

But Parvarish is the best one among all. It is realistic, the actors are simply natural and superb and the situations created are gripping.

For 9.30 slot my vote goes for this.

Sony has done good thing by going for good soaps. I remember Jassi serial the last one I watched along with others during those times. Saaya, Heena, JJKN, Viruddh etc. I have very fond memories of those days.

A great relief from Saas Bahu crap.
The show is running properly due to shweta tiwari only! others are also good but shweta is the best

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

The show is running properly due to shweta tiwari only! others are also good but shweta is the best

i won't say so!!
no doubts Sweta is a powerhouse and she does the role of Sweety ji with perfection!! But other actors are very good in their respective roles. Sweety's character is more loud, dominant and layered. She is tough from the outside but deep down she loves and cares for family dearly! Hence we get more of Sweety than Pinky and others for the matter!

@ on the topic, 9:30 is a busy slot but i am sure parvarrish will still get good viewership! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevadeereyedgal504swethasyam08prerna4rishavSamraat_92

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
If you are a Sony and Sab loyalist, dont miss Lapataganj which has taken caricaturing to new heights.  You will fall in love with all of those simple souls. Down to earth.

As for Parvarish, I think Shweta is the USP while the others are also doing fantastic jobs. The children are a treat to watch. The boy who plays Shweta;s son is showing maturity in playing his role.

The situations are so real and every parent can relate to them.

And the creatives must be applauded for writing such fantastic episodes.

The youngest daughter is still remembered as Ichcha and I am happy that this time she is having a loving real father and she is not spurned by any dadi as naukrani's beti.

One day it will become number one show.

swethasyam08prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai.

Originally posted by --nIdHi--

i won't say so!!
no doubts Sweta is a powerhouse and she does the role of Sweety ji with perfection!! But other actors are very good in their respective roles. Sweety's character is more loud, dominant and layered. She is tough from the outside but deep down she loves and cares for family dearly! Hence we get more of Sweety than Pinky and others for the matter!

@ on the topic, 9:30 is a busy slot but i am sure parvarrish will still get good viewership! Tongue

i am agree with you...shweta is great..but others..like vivek,vishal,rupali,kids (sp. my ashikaWink) is great as well..and the show is going well for joint effort

and this is the best show on 9.30 slot according to me

Edited by aru_86 - 14 January 2012 at 8:50am

swethasyam08prerna4rishav

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yes finally there is something for us to watch at dinner time. I never watch those daily soaps with bahu's in pallus doing haan maaji ji maaji n blah blah blah. This one is so refreshing. Reminds me of Hip Hip hurray days. Though Hip hip hurray still remains my fav.

swethasyam08prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.