Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

sid is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Oh please, not again.

This kind of topic makes no sense. No actor has any say over how he looks. If you want to criticise a performance, that's fine, as long as it's nicely presented. They are just what they are. So please let's get beyond looks and get on with some good discussion.

So no more " XYZ" is ugly topics, please. This is a request.

xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Oh please, not again.

This kind of topic makes no sense. No actor has any say over how he looks. If you want to criticise a performance, that's fine, as long as it's nicely presented. They are just what they are. So please let's get beyond looks and get on with some good discussion.

I agree with you heartily Minnie.. I don't mean to sound a preacher, but we don't necessarily see only on the most beautiful people around us, do we? So, it is a bit strange that we epxect everone else on screen to be that way. Yes, we may find some people appealing to look at and others not, but I would not base my opinion on just that..

Jen02 Goldie
Jen02
Jen02

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Isn't this a very old topic, why bring it up again?Confused
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Actually u r reffering to the old Sid . He's isn't good looking at all . But they'll change him , the new one is cute !!! Real cute ! I am sure you don't mean him !
dotraj Senior Member
dotraj
dotraj

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Sid has to shred some weight....(else he and Abhi looks the same)...otherwise...he is so-so okay
Aloo_gobi Senior Member
Aloo_gobi
Aloo_gobi

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
actually guys...i think sid is quite cute !!! if i ever saw him in person, he would defo be my kind of guy !!!

i know many of you gona disagree... but hey,everyone got different tastes !!
mumtaz Senior Member
mumtaz
mumtaz

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Oh please, not again.

100%agreed Minnie!When i read the topic...i was actually thinking:"OMG,here we go again!!!"

Go to top