Frequent Posters

sanya-love thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
HE IS CUTE!
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

and another thing....

he is ugly - but he's really smart (as a character anyway)....always thinks quickly on his feet...e.g. the time when they went to the murderers house, and Sid v.quickly said they wanted to take pictures of the girl but that they needed both parents permission! cool!

innocentindian thumbnail

yuvika's good looking.,...

in fact,, she's v.good looking

Angadzgirl thumbnail

sid is ugle. i dont like him. maybe they should pick another one better.

~sweta~

IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
atleast he was better than this new guy.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh please, not again.

This kind of topic makes no sense. No actor has any say over how he looks. If you want to criticise a performance, that's fine, as long as it's nicely presented. They are just what they are. So please let's get beyond looks and get on with some good discussion.

So no more " XYZ" is ugly topics, please. This is a request.

xyzee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Oh please, not again.

This kind of topic makes no sense. No actor has any say over how he looks. If you want to criticise a performance, that's fine, as long as it's nicely presented. They are just what they are. So please let's get beyond looks and get on with some good discussion.

So no more " XYZ" is ugly topics, please. This is a request.

I agree with you heartily Minnie.. I don't mean to sound a preacher, but we don't necessarily see only on the most beautiful people around us, do we? So, it is a bit strange that we epxect everone else on screen to be that way. Yes, we may find some people appealing to look at and others not, but I would not base my opinion on just that..

Jen02 thumbnail
Isn't this a very old topic, why bring it up again?😕
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Actually u r reffering to the old Sid . He's isn't good looking at all . But they'll change him , the new one is cute !!! Real cute ! I am sure you don't mean him !
dotraj thumbnail
Sid has to shred some weight....(else he and Abhi looks the same)...otherwise...he is so-so okay