Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Well ... having stumbled on MB ji ka Wall ... me is back to my WAIL-ing self LOL

Hand out to KTLK CVs for doing something EXPECTED... i.e.. NEVER give the audience what they want Ouch

Heres MB's update:

Hi...I trust you'll are having a great MahaSankrati weekend...major kite flying tomorrow...& also the Mumbai Marathon...

I'm at shoot for KTLK today & lots of things are gonna be revealed to Ashu & then there's the unpredictable Ashu & his reaction ...Monday should be a rockin' ep (I hope & pray!!!)

Tell me ur predictions guys??? What will happen??

Some pointer questions:
Who will reach Ashu first... Nidhi yah Mallu??
What will Mallu tell Ashu about the house??
Why did Mallu buy the house??
Will Nidhi tell Ashu the whole truth???
How will Ashu react? 

-----

KTLK shoot still on...did some real real good scenes...the kind of stuff I like to perform :). & finally your' demand for combined shots are going to be fulfilled :). I guess my constant rambling about this is now getting dividends LOL...
Whoa!!! Work has been good today till now...KAMLESH PANDEY IS BACK...Yeeaaa!!!
I'm happy...I hope you'll will be too :) :)

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 January 2012 at 4:54am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

mittalmukherjeess3843vvegadivra4bhalobasadarkniteozone1NandiniraizaadaPoojaMishtyrekhab25veena0129bvs7691rima001AbhiAnirtmsvasanthi16LizzieBennettbanibanijaiachieverishakumarhideanna44Krrish4You-Farrah-shalibharkha...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What will happen on Monday?? - Predictions*UPDATE*" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Mohnish Bahl

unpredictable Ashu & his reaction
I hope & pray!!!)

gives me goosebu... I hope no more crying n wailing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843Armu4evaveena0129rtmsbharkha

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

Mohnish Bahl

unpredictable Ashu & his reaction
I hope & pray!!!)

gives me goosebu... I hope no more crying n wailing.

me too Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsbvs7691bharkha

bharkha

IF-Sizzlerz

bharkha

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
TFS Tanu for MB s status

First we have to think whether the epi is going to be positive or negative...If we predict positive cvs give jhatka with negatives and the vice versa. Ouch
To be true, Me scared to predict. Me eagerly waiting for the new promo. It ll be a great sigh of relief. Hope it comes soon.

Some pointer questions:
Going by precap (Mallika busy with paper works in the morning time)it has to be Nidhi...Lekin if Mallika appears in his house from no where, Cant say.
Infact I guess Mallu will keep the house as a surprise. She will tell him that she knows his dreams. Woh Baba ka makan dialogue stuffs. She is shrewd so she ll not let Nidhi win easily. 
To impress Ashutosh
Only If Ashu asks her why dint she appear on the new year nite. Otherwise both will be lost in each others eyes.
How will Ashu react? 
Bharosa nahi hai Ashutosh ka...he can go in any mode..silent ; angry or even ok mode 

I hope Ashutosh doesnt forgives Mallika unlike last time incase if he finds out what she did...I hope MB dint mean this regarding unpredictable Ashu...But if he says Rocking epi...then it means Ashu will be on Nidhi s side and it ll be a slap to Mallika...

Main point - Where did Rohan go and why ????  How will Ashutosh find about Mallika cruel plan ???

Confused confused confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchi21akshaya24ss3843bhalobasaozone1Armu4evartmsveena0129AbhiAnibvs7691achieverKrrish4You

__Shruti

__Shruti

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Since MB is saying its going to be rocking episode..I think it'll be positive LOL
I think Ashu & Nidhi will meet firstWink & Nidhi will explain him the whole situationDay Dreaming..Then obviously Ashu will think that I was so wrong & was being selfish & blah blahOuch..Ah I can't for Monday! Embarrassed

When Mallu tells him that Nidhi sold his pyaara houseAngry..& now she has bought it for him..I hope he says..I'm no more interested in the houseTongue..u be happy with the house & I'm happy with my NidhiEmbarrassed

Edited by shruti.gupta25 - 14 January 2012 at 12:46am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

singurusowjanyakshitu_20gaukar68coolpoorvaruchi21ss3843akshaya24bhalobasashorti21sweet_shonaArmu4evabvs7691vasanthi16AbhiAnirtmsachieverpiyualkaKrrish4YouCherishhbharkhakrockTemptations.

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
i dread the "unpredictable" part of Ashu..  kyunki predictable wud've been obviously.. hatred-free Ashu...  pls he says "i hope and pray" so he has dbts.. .

bt thn is he talking abt Nidhi or Mallu?

Well, v've to keep lukcing for a news update.. thy mite reveal the twist.. bt i will not go thru it coz i wanna feel the thrill of this suspense.. LOL

bt so yest thr ws no shoot?.. I thot thy wud've shot Ashu-Nidhi scene yest.. itself.. coz mandir scene was shot day b4 yst.. Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1bhalobasaArmu4evapiyualkabharkha

sharmishtha02

sharmishtha02

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Let me try LOL Going by Ashu's undying faith in his 12 saalon ki dost.

Mallika comes to him - Nidhi ne tumhare Baba ka ghar bech diya. Can you imagine?

Ashutosh - Achchha!

Mallika - Haan Ashutosh. Woh to mujhe pata chal gaya samay rahte. To main use buyer se khareed liya. Tumhare liye.

Ashutosh - Sach Mallika. Thank you so much. Ab main tumse ye ghar khareed ke Nidhi ko gift kar sakta hoon. Meri absence mein ye ghar khareed ke tumne Nidhi ki madad ki. Aur jab main ye ghar use gift karoonga to woh bahut khush ho jayegi. Tumne phir se ek baar hamein kareeb laane mein madad ki hai, Mallika. You are the best friend ever. 

He snatches the papers from her hand and runs away to Nidhi. LOL Leaving a fuming Mallika behind who then seeks refuge in his Mommy's... arr.. Mardology expert Sue's aanchal. Big smile

What Sue will say is something I have no strength to predict Big smile

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20ss3843vvegashorti21__ShrutiAshu-n-Sushsweet_shonachaitalee.s15lotus1963bhalobasaozone1Armu4evaveena0129bvs7691vasanthi16rtmsachieverpiyualkawavesKrrish4YouCherishhbharkhakrockNeelimaSJshali

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
[Some pointer questions:

yes!!! devil will make it...she can be Schumacher on Lucknow streets or Kenya's Marathon runner to bring the jackpot to ashu...

she will give a big picture to nidhi's selfishness and her selfless motives...

this is her last resort, she has to make use of ...ashu ke dil me khadi hone ke liye 3 crores is not a big chunk...

nidhi has always been honest...

How will Ashu react?

he is gonna surprise us ..for good...today he heard good pravachan from gautmi and self realised love is stronger than hate...banda going back to old hell way by next day...can't accept it...total trash that would be...logically they need to put the house issue behind and move towards the title kuch to log kahenge...and my gut reaction is we will love ashu more...he is gonna stand by his love...

[/QUOTE]

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843bhalobasashorti21sweet_shonaArmu4evartmsbvs7691veena0129AbhiAnivasanthi16ApoorvaFanachieverKrrish4Youbharkha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top