India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

updating 13th & 14th Apr epi and My views

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Hello people, as the subject goes, I would be doing the update for 13th and 14th April episodes..

My Best wishes for people who are celebrating New Year tomorrow...

twinecool...you an take a break from giving the updates..

My take on yesterday's episode (12th April)

Well Gargi had acted nicely in the episode and for a change I liked Pori as well...poor girl she was trying so hard to impress DK and Ved..DK looked amazingly comfortable doing these husband - wifey scenes of nok-jhonk (small fights). When he speaks with Suhas and tells her that they would not be able to make it in the evening he looks at Disha's face and is speaking as if trying to convince her as well. Also in the last scene when Gargi and Pori are busy filling DK's ears against Dish and Ved's relationship DK had this nice 'give me a break now' kinda expression...

Also DK was shouting at someone regarding some wrong balance sheets yesterday (just before Dish enters room asking him to speak with Suhas)...I only hope that they don't show that there is some major problem in the party 2day...

and Ved has now decided that he will not make any compromises this time come what may..am sure he means Dish and I only hope that TD writers don't start showing him negative...Dish is obviously happy being a wife to DK....

I think that whthis episode was canned Chavi had married Mohit as Gargi says to Pori that people are addressed by their names 'Mrs Chhavi Hussain'...I end my post at this note..

Swathi..

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Well, haven't watched so won't be able to say much but by reading and looking at the pics can say-----That now Disha is abs comfortable being Mrs. Sehgal. Doing puja and all together wow!!! Dk is getting better at doing romantic scenes.The smile he gave for the pic to D is mindblowing--------still drooling over it!! Oh God! I would have fallen from the bed but D did fine no slips and fall for her -----good!!!!

I'm really at a loss of words  to express myself  abt the Puja scene---------

OH God, sorry, but I to write this---- I would have held my love's hand tight and hard and kissed it harder (not for younger audience)Wink

Just waiting to see Disha in black dress and good to hear DK is talking abt business. Well I don't want to spoil my mood by speculating.So lets go with the flow and enjoy the love and romance in the air-------

Mink, who is quite happy for the 2Dee'sBig smile

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Hi

Yes i agree mink completely lost for words what a sudden turn around but now i dont' want spanner int he works by producers becuase these two episods have been like dream come true..I will try to get the snaps for yesterday episodes too for us eager fans and they will offer us some relief hehehehheheheh

But i just want disha to confess before everything goes haywire hopingConfused

samyBig smile

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 1:57am | IP Logged

hey swathi

thanks 4 volunteering

can u please post the next update as soon as u can

love KP

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Hei Swathi,

Thanks a lots that you will update for us.

I loved to read the updates for last two days and it makes me really happy that DK and Disha are coming closer. I hope that it continues this way and there love increases to that height where no interruptions created by outsiders can affect their relationship and bond between the two is strong enough to blow the wind.

I think Vedant might be having a misunderstanding regarding Disha's feelings for him as she had been quite frank and friendly with him and Disha should clear it up and makes him understand that she sees him as his chhota devar and nothing else and he should respect her as his bhabi. May be not at first but at the end of the day he will certainly understand it and with time his misundrstandings for DK will also be cleared.

majaApprove 

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:23am | IP Logged
thanks a zillion swathi you don't know; u made my day i am sure you got my point heheTongue
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged

first o all thanks a lot for updating the following episodes, swathi a very bigHug...

and secondly i abs agree with u all ...the last two episodes were amazing so much love and romance between the two love birds..loved even their small fights ..so cute ...especially when dks says " i will see how u won't come ... hope this turn lasts for very  long ...cant wait to read todays update ...hope the party-episode is as good as the last ones.... 

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:20am | IP Logged

hey thanks a lot for doing teh update .. its very nice of u.

Anyway i didnt like disha in teh lst scene in that dress.. somehow her makeup made her look very old... i dont know .. just something i felt.

Go to top