Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajeevzluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
           Deal Ya No Deal

Though not exactly new, Deal Ya No Deal is set for a re-launch on Sony TV. A new set designed by Sameer Chandra, a new format based on the original US format and, of course, a new host - Rajeev Khandelwal, are the multiple USPs.

Hosted by Mandira Bedi and Madhavan in its earlier avatar, the game show didn't exactly take off. Whether Khandelwal (better known as Sujal of Kahin To Hoga) can work wonders, only time and TRPs will tell.

Deal Ya No Deal premieres April 28, and will air Fridays, 8 pm, on Sony Entertainment Television.

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2006/apr/25slid4.htm

here it tells exactly tht it is based on the u.s. format so no point of sayin copycats...i've seen the american version and i know the setz r the same as Deal or No deal, so chill
-Tish
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajeevzluvr

Deal Ya No Deal

Though not exactly new, Deal Ya No Deal is set for a re-launch on Sony TV. A new set designed by Sameer Chandra, a new format based on the original US format and, of course, a new host - Rajeev Khandelwal, are the multiple USPs.

Hosted by Mandira Bedi and Madhavan in its earlier avatar, the game show didn't exactly take off. Whether Khandelwal (better known as Sujal of Kahin To Hoga) can work wonders, only time and TRPs will tell.

Deal Ya No Deal premieres April 28, and will air Fridays, 8 pm, on Sony Entertainment Television.

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2006/apr/25slid4.htm

here it tells exactly tht it is based on the u.s. format so no point of sayin copycats...i've seen the american version and i know the setz r the same as Deal or No deal, so chill
-Tish

thnx, hpe this settles da issue of dynd!!!!!!!!!😃

tisshgna thumbnail

Originally posted by: usachick821

um, and also a lot of other countries other than india also do this, did u know that deal or no deal is a game show in 43 different countries? they all just have different names though! and american idol was also copied from the british, so everyone copies something they think is good and profitable, so i dont see the harm in it as long as you pay the rightful person for its rights. 😃

agree wid u 😳👏

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
misbah chill dear........................... 😉

she is not possessive abt sony but abt rajeev.......................... 😆

cheri thumbnail
I know ..... they also copied FEAR-FACTOR,INDAIN IDOL..DEAL YA NO DEAL......& the story of ...ek ladhki anjaani si..... 😡 .....anyway who cares yaar! 😆 😃
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhinuk

misbah chill dear........................... 😉

she is not possessive abt sony but abt rajeev.......................... 😆

yeah, rajeev is minneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

jokes, 😆 he is Aamna di's!!!!!!😉

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sony have copied the format..but its new for INDIA.

Kuch producers tho apne hi shows ko copy kar ke ek naye show ke roop mein present karthe hai.

Atleast we are getting to see something different, what if its copied ?
dilsharn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh no i hate the american version thats why i watched the indian version
Niki_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usachick821

um, and also a lot of other countries other than india also do this, did u know that deal or no deal is a game show in 43 different countries? they all just have different names though! and american idol was also copied from the british, so everyone copies something they think is good and profitable, so i dont see the harm in it as long as you pay the rightful person for its rights. 😃

I think u'll find that the Americans copied the pop Idol thing. Coz Simon Cowell hu was the executive producer and a judge was asked to judge the show there.

The show first aired here in the Uk and den went world wide! 

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
it is. but the anchor is better 😳