The Vampire Diaries

Why Elena?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PurplePetal

Goldie

PurplePetal

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
One thing that i still do not understand is that Elena goes and takes away Jeremy's free will but she cant seem to understand when Klaus takes away Stefan's free will. I think that is super hypocritical!!!!

I was so glad when Bonnie called out Elena on this. It is so true. She can control everything. And from the next week's short scene preview she was telling Bonnie not to work with Stefan (side note: which i think is super cute)...Its Bonnie's choice, she can work with Stefan if she wants to!

It make me so angry to see this.Angry

Sorry, i had to vent a little!!Pinch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSobtiGroversoni595..DamonCrazy..lavalina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Elena?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Well, i thought Bonnie was being way too rude in the episode. =/
Elena has already lost the rest of her family, Jeremy being the only one left. She's concerned and obviously, everyone knows he's in danger in Mystic Falls. She was being a responsible sister and Bonnie felt the need to go and tell her she was being "controlling"? Like, it wasn't hard at all for Elena to send him away?

In the end, Jeremy is afterall her brother and she is literally his legal guardian now so she has every right to make any decision for him. Bonnie has no right to go and point fingers at Elena, especially not after the way she treated Jeremy for kissing Anna and now all of a sudden, him leaving pains her?

...rofl. Yeah, i had to vent too. I was so upset with Bonnie's behaviour. ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartrekhab25sunflower52--Anna--lavalina

PurplePetal

Goldie

PurplePetal

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Well, i thought Bonnie was being way too rude in the episode. =/
Elena has already lost the rest of her family, Jeremy being the only one left. She's concerned and obviously, everyone knows he's in danger in Mystic Falls. She was being a responsible sister and Bonnie felt the need to go and tell her she was being "controlling"? Like, it wasn't hard at all for Elena to send him away?

In the end, Jeremy is afterall her brother and she is literally his legal guardian now so she has every right to make any decision for him. Bonnie has no right to go and point fingers at Elena, especially not after the way she treated Jeremy for kissing Anna and now all of a sudden, him leaving pains her?

...rofl. Yeah, i had to vent too. I was so upset with Bonnie's behaviour. ROFL

Im more angry over the part that she wasnt able to understand the idea that what Klaus did to Stefan is what she is doing to Jeremy. She can take control of Jeremy as an elder sister, sure, but at least understand that is what Klaus did to Stefan. And she cant control everything is what i am trying to say. 

And i think Bonnie was right, as a best friend she has the right to say that, and because she was drunk it came off rude otherwise she was suppressing it anyways. And of course Bonnie has the right. If my boyfriend kissed another girl, yah i will be angry but that doesnt mean that i still dont care for him, those feelings arent going to disappear. 

Well, i guess some one is mad at someone. 

Edited by PurplePetal - 16 January 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavalina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top