Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Do u find Rukhsar appealing as vamp Mallu?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Well, in the begining Rukshar was brilliant as Mallika, one of Ashu's close friend, she shared a gud f'ship with Ashu and she was a gud person.. i remember her comforting Nidhi once..

lately Mallu has turned into vicious medusa.. feel she jst missing tht snake head..LOL

on serious note, I like vamps/villains coz thy bring tht tadka bt thn thy have 2 equally interesting and appealing as leads.. here i feel Rukhsar is failing somewer as an appealing vamp.. her voice sounds monotonous.. her jealousy or rage doesnt reach me..even her remorse doesnt reach my heart... the only scene i felt she was appealing was wen she cried after seeing Ashu-Nidhi on thr T-shirt date.. otherwise her scenes luk dull and plain...  in fact i find Sultry Sue more appealing thn Mallu.. at least she invokes our contempt 4 her psycho-analysis and her mardology dialogues... every time she is on screen either v want to pull our hairs out or simply turn the TV set off..LOL

i think the kind of appeal a vamp like Mallu shud've is missing in Rukhsar.. she can b understanding mature friend bt she cannot act a planning scheming vamp convincingly...

Edited by achiever - 13 January 2012 at 10:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85saya312Mehek25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u find Rukhsar appealing as vamp Mallu?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Yes I like the actress who portrays Mallika. She has grace, poise and dresses well. What I mean is her Sarees are good. She does not load herself with heavy make-up  like the Ekta vamps neither does she make strange expressions with her face and eyes. She is sobar and carries herself well 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeightshams295ozone1Armu4evaMehek25rabzonedgeshalirani-lucki

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
While i agree.. that Rukhsar as the mature.. understanding.. sad lonely friend  of Ashu was more appealing warmer and human... the Scheming Vamp-giri of Mallu needs a lot more punch which Rukhsar is lacking.. esp in some scenes like that weird Fridays.. where MB was giving weird laufs.. as Rukhsar was screaming her lungs out..'How could u'!

But i m a huge fan of Rukhsar n shall be always.. i think she has a class which cannot b compared to Ekta kapoors OTT villains.. or evil MILs with thick bindis n OTT makeup...! She is simple sultry and classy..!!

I cannot imagine how pathetic the show wuld b if Sultry Sue were to b the vamp... she makes me lauf.. n cringe.. not for her villu-giri but her mindless dialogues..!! Its the writing that is failing Rukhsar.. else i loved her in the confro scenes with Ashu (first time round) and Nidhi (bara saal-bara second)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeightshams295saya312Nandiniraizaadavasanthi16shaz2009achieverMehek25shalirabzonedge

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Yes I like the actress who portrays Mallika. She has grace, poise and dresses well. What I mean is her Sarees are good. She does not load herself with heavy make-up  like the Ekta vamps neither does she make strange expressions with her face and eyes. She is sobar and carries herself well 

WORD Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeightozone1Nandiniraizaadashaz2009

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

well i m saying the opposite.. LOL.. i think she is too bland.. not tht i want her to b over dramatic like Ekta's vamp bt i feel she is missing the zing.. at least she can do something with her dialogue delivery.. at least.. she can b a graceful vamp, she has to try a bit hard..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaadashaz2009-Raindrops-

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i like rukshar as an actress...agree with Nandinips ...she does look sleek in saree...i like her as mallika too...i don't think she is bland...she is not a typical ekta's  vamp...she is sassy with sophistication... she can scream in loud pitch and efficiently use emotions to put guilt on.. or black mail..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeightArmu4evaNandiniraizaadashaz2009Mehek25rabzonedgerani-lucki

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

well i m saying the opposite.. LOL.. i think she is too bland.. not tht i want her to b over dramatic like Ekta's vamp bt i feel she is missing the zing.. at least she can do something with her dialogue delivery.. at least.. she can b a graceful vamp, she has to try a bit hard..

LOL

Yeah she is not a vamp with a zing. But thats what. She is Doctor and a good doctor. She is no kitchen queen like the typical vamps

Well I agree she is no Kumolika, but kumolika was full evil. This ne is not fully evil

As she once siad mujhe bhi yahi lagta tha ki main kisi se nafrat nahi lar sakti

And Kumolika had her own charm, but the kumolika brand has been used too much and too often. Here is someone who is doing something different

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeightArmu4evavasanthi16achiever

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I find ruhksar very dull when it comes to enacting emotional scenes & when she speaks in anger.. Maybe bcoz of her facial muscles aren't that thick for that..she looks good when she smiles.. Though vampu style.. Bt only television actress i liked in negavtive character ws that 'komolika' frm ekta's serial kasuati zindagi ki.. My family used to love that serial so much that i hd no choice bt gt glimpse of what's she ws upto..lolz..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top