Remix

hey bhaggu!!! wassup with ashi

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

she was blushing sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much when that langur placed his hand on her shoulder 😡 😡 😡 😡 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

now me once again having doubts abt the poolside scene being shown......coz ashi is the one who kisses yuvi 1st and then when yuvi gets back to his senses they hug eachother.....but seeing ashi developing feelings for that langur and that too so soon I doubt they r gonna show ashi kissing yuvi 😭 😭 😭 😭

anyways but that cricket part was damn good.....ashi looked so gorgeuos in that skirt and yuvi looked hot too 😳 😳 😳 😳 and ashi batting and yuvi bowling was the best part 😳 😳 😳

and then the way he gets jealous....way to go yuvi man 😆 😆 😆..he is just gr8 with those expressions 😳 👏 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2kool thumbnail
uv was lukin 2 cute wen he was j
although the sound went off i cud c him vryyyyy well!
nd i cud also c ashi's rection 😡
fate thumbnail
even my sound was off...but ashi looked sooooooo hot and uv hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........he looked like million bucks. 😳 ..hot sexy..killing looks...he looks soooooo awesome
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my fathers spiderman gonna b killed by me he made me miss all gr8 things seeing dat idotic movie wich he has seen like million time n on top of me he scolded me for a so called "stupid serial" 😭
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awww poor shellz...don worry bbe..atleast tu remix dekh sakti hai naa...langur?? 😆 😆 😆
devilangel thumbnail
wait a second..
whats going on??
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: devilangel

wait a second..
whats going on??

shreyasi dear...what is it that u didnt understand...plz be specific...n me shall be more than glad to help u 😃 

devilangel thumbnail
aashita i didnt understand what happened in the epi so i will be glad if you help me with it..
what was ashi doing with siddhant? and who hugs? ashi-yuvi? ashi-siddhant? siddhant-yuvi?

please help 😃 😃
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope siddhart or siddhant..whatever his name is and ashi get together...then only uv will tell ashi about his feelings 😛
priyankap thumbnail
first of all dunt call sindhanth a langur ........veo is langur..... 😉 select sum other name for sidhanth..............................

secondly .......i dun matter ashi likin siddanth coz i knw she is gonnna brk up soon as it happ with sahil n den aditya....................................

spiky