India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

If the show really extends by 1 more year

Aj_Styles Senior Member
Aj_Styles
Aj_Styles

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Only one thing can save the show's greatness(overstated? yes), it's good writing. Regardless or not if the show follows the original BLF script. If the writer's can erect a more interesting and alluring extenion to the tale, I wouldn't mind another year. Why not? But realisitically, will this happen? I would love to believe it will, since I'm soo into it's plot now moreso probably than ever! But one of the main reasons to why I'm soo involved with every episode is because it leads to the big final(as according to the original BLF script). However, if the show plans to delay, I wonder, what possibly could they show for one more year before Armaan & Jassi get married? Any ideas?

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

maybe they will send Nandu for a makeover now. Then next would be bebe (she looks great as she isThumbs Up, but they need something to keep the show going for a year). Next will be Amrit (she's great as she isThumbs Up). Next would be Billu - he needs a wig and some temper control lessonsWink. And hopefully in between all those makeover they can give Armaan a hair cut.LOL Wink

Well actually the show is NOT running for another year becuase me and Bas are steal Armaan and Purab. They can't run the show without the main character can they nowWink

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Hey Princess.

Armaan looks cool now in this hairstyle! i liked it in the last episode! he needs not to apply gel on it! that's all!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

Hey Princess.

Armaan looks cool now in this hairstyle! i liked it in the last episode! he needs not to apply gel on it! that's all!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!

Yeah, I really liked his hair today!!Embarrassed

Edited by shiverz - 12 April 2005 at 9:07pm
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Hey Princess.

Armaan looked extremely handsome today. Can anybody post the pics of Armaan in todays episode, Plz???

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Hey Princess.

oh cool, so they don't need to get his haircute. Good, they can spend that money for billu's wigWink

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged
i know why they havent been giving him a haircut,....thats cos they want some lovely visual effects when armaan and jassi meet - what with all the wind blowing through both their hair today ....LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top