•  
Posted: 18 years ago
Where is sana??
yaar y is he not singing i am eagerly waiting 4 his albums or songs
anyone please tell me where can i get kisna and mohhbatein lutaunga

'I am not very comfortable with showbiz'

April 07, 2005 14:38 IST

Amit Sana, the runner-up on the Indian Idol reality show, arrived at the rediff.com office on April 6, for a live chat with our readers.

The 22-year-old singer charmed everyone as he signed autographs, posed for photographs and sang a Sonu Nigam number.

And he answered readers' questions with keen interest.

For those who missed the chat, here is the first part of the transcript:

Amit Sana : Hi guys, this is Amit. I am ready to take your questions!

RajivManiar : Hi Amit, you were mind-blowing in the KISNA song
Amit Sana : Thank you Rajiv. I am happy that you liked my efforts!

Sanya : hey Amit have u arrived???
Amit Sana : Yup, am here!

Neelmani : ooh Amit Sana is already a star!!!! hahahaha !!! stuck in traffic it seems!!!!
Amit Sana : Hi Neelmani, How are you? Sorry I have made you wait long. jo bhi poochna chahte ho, poocho!

SanchiVerma : Amit, Can I ask your favourite Color
Amit Sana : I think the whole world knows that it's Red! Just joking! But there are various other colours that I like.

Pavan : HEY Amit this is Pavan here...how does it feel to loose after coming so close to winning?
Amit Sana : Hi Pavan,At that moment, it felt terrible. But then I realised that something bigger is waiting for me. So I am now eagerly waiting for it to happen!

deepa_jtp : Do you believe that's now it's really challenging time to prove yourself after the Indian idol result , I mean to say your real competition with the playback singer starts now??!!
Amit Sana : Hi DeepaYa, it's true. The real competition has started now. And my competition is with established artists. It's really difficult to make your way in the industry. But I am thankful to God that He has given me such a nice platform. So I cannot let Him down.

Faisal : So Amit Howz the Sky and stars these Days ..U ARE A STAR NOW..
Amit Sana : The sky is pretty nice, but there are too many stars! Afraid of getting lost!

apoorvkhare : Hi Amit, tell me honestly, Are you comfortable with these sudden celeb status and showbiz?
Amit Sana : Hi Apoorv:I am not very comfortable. But I am trying to be!

raushni : Amit when is ur solo album coming ?
Amit Sana : Hi Raushni:The album is being recorded. You will see it in the market soon!

gopal : HEY AMIT YOUR VOICE WAS EXCELLANT IN MURHABA SONG BECAUSE SINGER LIKE SONU WAS LITTLEBIT CONFUSED THAT WHO SING SONG BETTER AT THAT TIME I WAS VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I THOUGHT A NEW SINGER IS BORN AUR AB O SAB KI CHUTTI KARNEWALA HAI
Amit Sana : Thanks, Gopal, for believing so much in me!

ravigupta75 : Hi Amit, Hope you have been able to cope with the pressures that come along with Celebrity status.
Amit Sana : Hi RaviI am trying to cope with it. It looks so flashy from outside, but so difficult to handle it.

SomeoneCool : Hey Amit.. your voice is very similar to Sukhwinder and when u were singing Kisna I really couldn't figure out it was you but my question is.. could u tell us honestly if u had crush on anyone in Indian Idol if yes then who? Please be honest!
Amit Sana : Hi SomeoneCool:Seriously, I never had a crush on anybody at the Indian Idol. Because one is 17 and the other one is 25, and I am 22, so no chance!

Garima_2005 : Out of the songs sung by you which one is the closest to ur heart?
Amit Sana : Hi Garima:Mohabbatein lootaoonga is closest to my heart.

goeldeep : Hi Amit, don't you think some good singers were thrown out because of voting procedure in the last rounds, we really missed Rahul Saxena ?
Amit Sana : Hi Goeldeep:Even I missed him. Even I was shocked. But what has to happen, has to happen. Life is all about getting shocks!

priy20 : hi Amit, I am priya, hello Amit, Pls let us know your girlfriend's name..... pls........
Amit Sana : Hello Priya:I don't have any girlfriend! If you believe me! I have so many options. How can I rely on one?! Just joking!

girlie : HOWS LIFE WITH UR LOVE ADITI PAUL
Amit Sana : There's nothing between us! I didn't even mention about her. It was just a misinterpretation of the interview. If you believe me!

satya : Hi, AMIT....when can I see in telugu ...singing telugu songs..commom tell...being telugu bida ;)
Amit Sana : Hi Satya:I am very happy to hear this from you. I guess it will happen very soon!

SanchiVerma : AMIT, HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND WITH YOUR FAMILY, WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU? FAMILY VALUES OR YOUR LOVE.
Amit Sana : I am not in love at present, but both are important. But I am sure I will be able to manage both simultaneously!

SeriousQn : my wife had tears in her eyes when u came second. We would have done at least 500 sms to you, which our bill showed later :). But what hurt us the most was there was no immediate announcement from Sony about awarding any contract to you, given that they had immediately declared the same for Rahul Vaidya. It seemed a little unfair at that point. I don't know what followed thereafter as I lost interest in news related to Indian Idol.
Amit Sana : Hi:That was really great on your part. I really admire you at the amount of effort you made for me. But let me tell you, that I am also in contract
with Sony. Soon, my album will be out after Abhijeet's.

'I love you too!'

April 08, 2005 13:02 IST

In the first part of Amit Sana's chat with rediff.com readers, the young singer said that he was not comfortable with showbiz yet, and that he hoped he wouldn't get lost in the galaxy of 'stars.'

He needn't worry. He has a nationwide audience who can't seem to get enough of him.

In the second and concluding part of the chat transcript, Amit talks about his music career.

jiteshlk : Hey R u practicing for nagpur concert....We aspect U to rock Us as u did in Indian Idol!!!
Amit Sana : Hi Jitesh:Yes I am practicing for the concert!

santanu : hi amit,heard that you have given up your studies and have joined the industry. Dont u think that was a foolishness from your part
Amit Sana : I was doing engineering only for the sake of my livelihood. I think that every year, tens of thousands of engineers are passed out. How many out of them do you know and recognise? But people recognise me!

raksha : Hey Amit..how do u plan ur future now..u r already a STAR..bahar jaatae hai to log pehchaan lete hongae..KAISA LAGTA HAI AAPKO
Amit Sana : Hi Raksha:Achcha lagta hai jab log pehchante hain. Aur main chahta hoon ke yeh pehchaan aisi hi bani rahe!

samrat : hi amit, your voice is more suitable for songs which need lot of energy.. u sound ravishing in those songs. But romantic songs do not sound so good.. please don't mind. It is for us to acknowledge our strong and weak points and go ahead...
Amit Sana : Hi Samrat:THank you for your analysis! I am happy you spared your time! But I want to be equally good with all sorts of songs.

mridula : Hey..Amit..I was rooting for u from the time u sang that song from Kachche Dhaage..that was lovely..and of course..the songs u sang in the gala rounds were also great..so when can I get to hear u next?
Amit Sana : Hi Mridula: Thank you for supporting me. You will hear me in my new album very shortly!

sab_kuch_bhula_de : lucky raksha..aakhir amit sana ne aapko answer de diya.....humara number kab aayega?????/
Amit Sana : Hi:Aakhir aapka number aa hi gaya! Joking!

sanjeevani : r u planning to settle down in Bombay
Amit Sana : Hi Sanjeevani, Yes I am already half-settled down here!

Miteshr : Man, you're more of a composer stuff than singer ... try you skills at composing/mixing as well, am sure you'll do gr8! btw I just loved your performance of RABBA and Dholna(Nusrat Fateh Ali)
Amit Sana : Hi Mithesh: I am not a composer yaar! But thanks for finding out the hidden talent in me. I will definitely look forward to it!

Bugatron : You must have been feeling great Amit Sana, but plz, don't do any wrong in excitement. Try to digest ur success. You have a good voice and you can give complex to many big stars today, just be as you are today. Plz never be arrogant. Would you?
Amit Sana : Hi:Thank you for such a nice advice. Now after knowing the industry, I am taking more precautions for keeping the right attitude.

Nishigandh : hey amit is your love is aditi banerjee or DEBRATTI BHATTACHARJEEtell us who's she?
Amit Sana : Hi Nishigandh: I am not in love with anyone at present. But in future, it can be any one of you!

Tripti Sharma : HI DEAR WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Amit Sana : Hi Tripti: My birthday is on March 1.

basit : AMIT APNI NAZRE KARAM HUM PER BHI DALO
Amit Sana : Hi Basit, how are you?!

raksha : Hi Amit,Your voice always stood out from the other contenders, you have got variations in your voice which I believe abhijeet didn't have, nyways, leaving that apart, why don't you start an Indian tour and promote your voice( I know people already know what a g8 voice u have got), but a tour would probably bring you back on the same platform as abhijeets.Think about it, and best of luck for ur future
Amit Sana : Thanks, I am planning for it!

I LOVE AMIT : REPLYIN RAKSHA ONLY
Amit Sana : I love you also!

neeru : Amit, R U N LOVE? If yes whose the lucky girl?
Amit Sana : No, I am not in love!

cdotdelhi : India down fall is due to CRICKET and BOLLYWOOD ,virtual stars like you as created by hype of media. they never do any constructive work for country .Real contributors are Engineers ,Scientists, Doctors ,Economists, laks of workers who are responsible of greater productivity.are you satisfied with my point,have a courage to prove me wrong
Amit Sana : Hi, very nice question. I really admire all these people. Because where I am standing now is because of them also. But this is a known fact that everybody likes entertainment. And whatever the industry is like today, is because of people only.

I LOVE AMIT : YEAAAAAAAAAAH YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE HE REPLIED ME.. HA HA HA HU HU HU... HIYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA IM SO HAPPY
Amit Sana : So sweet!

sili_78 : 5o sms s but no no ans!!!!!!!!but still we luv u
Amit Sana : Thank you for your great patience. I love you too!

TARZAN : HI KHAJOOR
Amit Sana : Hi Jhinge! Aur samandar mein sab theek?

aatekas : how many ppl do u love?
Amit Sana : Everybody!

mrsdevraj : Amit, a line for my SON - SHUBHOD?
Amit Sana : Hi MrsDevraj:Hi Shubhod! How are you? Hope you're doing fine! God bless you!

Amit Sana : Ok guys, it was great talking to you. Sorry about the questions I didn't answer! I loved spending time with you. Wish me luck for my future! Yours, Amit.

Originally posted by game

Where is sana??
yaar y is he not singing i am eagerly waiting 4 his albums or songs
anyone please tell me where can i get kisna and mohhbatein lutaunga

hi game....

i have both..... if u want i can mail u but for that i need ur e-mail add

or u can find mohhabatein in www.coolgoose.com dont know abt kisna...

HI thhikana
my mail id is [email protected] if u can send me the songs it would be very nice of u,i have seen the site coolgoose.com it is not resume supported,if u can send these sounds a bit low quality will also do
thanx