India-Forums

Update 21st oct - India

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Thanks to chetmyster

UPDATE (good episode)

Iravati is crying and wondering why so many bad things keep happening to their family, first about Malini being so terrible and now Rakesh in jail..she wonders whos cast an evil eye on the family, and she wonders what conditions her son is in. Bua weeps with her. Yashoda stands around crying but Rimjhim tries to assure her that Babuji, Kaveri and Avinash are sorting it out. Babuji and Avinash arrive home looking sad and everyone asks them how it went but Babuji sits down and says theres nothing they can do for now as it actually is Rakeshs mistake, he was so good at business and now hes gone to far. Yashoda cries ''I warned him so many times but he never listened to me, he kept dismissing my opinions''. Kaveri gets Maharaj to pack some food for Rakesh. Yashoda says she'l take it to him. Avinash assures her that he will get Rakesh out.

Rakesh eats the food Yashoda brought him. But after a couple of bites he doesnt feel like eating anymore as he feels too sad. He says that hes made a big mistake and lost everything. He says ''I was better off back in the old days when i didnt care for anyone but myself..now everyone cares about me and Babuji and rest of them were so sad when they came to see me in jail just now..I didnt even listen to you when you tried to warn me all those times, Im ur culprit. I was did you bad in the past and now again''. Yashoda tells him that the lawyers will find a way out! She makes him eat his food but he feels so embaressed.

The lawyer comes to sukh sandi sadan and tells the family that ''it is infact Rakeshs fault for sending that money illegally..however he can be bailed out, as he has certain things in his favour..for one he sent the money through an agent. And we need to find out who that agent is..because if we dont then we will have to pay double the fine''. Everyone wonders who the agent could have been. Rimjhim says ''This is all Malini's fault! She introduced him to some financer..and he was the so called agent''. Yashoda agrees with Rimjhim and tells everyone that it is indeed Malini. Iravati gets angry and says ''where is that Malini!! Maharaj bring her here''. Maharaj goes to get her but comes back and says shes not in the house. Yashoda worries how they will pay double the fine..Avinash assures her that he'll arrange the cash by selling one of his hotels. Durga says ''good riddance of Malini..but dont worry..now we'l just sell a hotel and arrange the cash''. No one says anything.

Rimjhim and Yashoda are waiting for Avinash..Rimjhim assures Yashoda that everything will be fine. Iravati tells Babuji that she cant believe she trusted that woman..someone so bad as Malini. Avinash comes in and tells the family that the hotels have been transferred to Malini's name and sold. He tells the family that he is not longer the owner of the hotels and he and family are infact now PENNYLESS (Rakeshs business is government property and Avinashs business is sold). Everyone is shocked. Iravati cries..what the hell is going wrong with this family, one bad thing after another! Durga acts shocked too. Then in the rush of the moment..everyone is quiet..suddenly Durgas mobile phone rings. Everyone silently turns their attention to him. He looks awkwardly at them as he looks at his mobile and sneeks away outside.

Durga talks on the mobile outside. Its Malini on the phone and he is filling her in on the situation at home, with Rakesh safely in jail and Avinashs hotels sold and everyone frustrated. He gets happy and says he'll fill her in again later on..then goes back into the house.

Durga strolls into the house and everyone is furiously staring at him. He looks at them awkwardly. Babuji says ''finished talking to Malini on the phone outside..filled her in have you?''. Durga acts all innoceot and says what bigbrother? Everyone gets angry at him. Durga squirms and says ''oh oh Malini called me and i told her off'' etc. He lies away. Rimjhim shouts at him and says ''hes our rat..hes been helping Malini all this time''. Durga squirms and looks like hes shitting himself. Babuji slaps him hard afew times in serious anger and says everyone had their suspicions about you..your a bad person. Durga squirms and squeels (literally) and pleads for forgiveness and asks them to give him another chance! Babuji says never. Durga turns away from Babuji but before he can take a step..hes cornered on three sides by Kaveri, Yashoda and Rimjhim. Yashoda tells Babuji that hes the baddie..Kaveri agrees and says ''yes Babuji, hes helping Malini''. Durgashanker pleads for another chance from the elders. Iravati turns her face. Babuji hits him and Bua turns away. Babuji says he'd rather trust a traitor then Durga and says ''i shouldnt have let you back in the house that last time round!''. Babuji throws Durga out the house and tells him that he doesnt want to see him near the house again..and if hes seen so much as breathing near the house..then Babuji wont leave him! Iravati cant believe all the bad things happening to the family.

Avinash is in his room saying ''I just dont know what to do anymore..first Malini and now kaka-ji!!..whats happening''. Avinash says he feels like his let down Yashoda as he promised her he'd get Rakesh back home. Rimjhim tells him to not take so much strain and she'l make him some coffee. He then gets a call..its Malini. He gets angry and says what did you do to my hotels. Malini says ''forget the hotels Avinash..wheres Megha??''. Avinash says ''shes right here-''. Avinash realises in horror that shes not here. Before he gets a chance to shout at Malini she slams the phone down. Avinash goes running into the main room and goes hysterical asking everyone where Megha is..they say she must be in the garden but Avinash says ''No shes not here..dont you people know anything for sure'' (quote of the day haha). Rimjhim and the whole family go crazy as they look for her. Iravati cries that so many many bad things are happening today. Then Avinash breaks down and says ''wheres Megha??!!''. Avinash runs outside and Rimjhim follows him. He gets a call from Malini and she says ''Meghas with me and you have to come here'' (she tells him the place). Rimjhim listens from behind in shock and horror

PREVIEW
Rimjhim is looking worried as Avinash talks to Malini on the phone
Rimjhim is going nuts and says shes calling the cops
Rimjhim and the gang enlist Prems help once again to help get Megha

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Like I said this last pawn she is playing she will either end up in JAil and dead. Kidnapping a child.... I hope avinash beats the crap out of her when he finds her.Angry
Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah thanks for the update smisha. I totally agree flora, she seriously is going way too far wit all this; i mean kidnapping a child? How low can you go? Jeez man.

Nightwing
nandujee Newbie
nandujee
nandujee

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
you know Piya ka ghar may not be ending at all, with soo many children in the wings, megha, Om, Pratik's kid, Malani's kid... I see a new generatio coming
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
lol..true nandujeeLOL
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

I missed the last episode and from the looks of it things are finally heating up but good or worse that the makers know only. I hope they don't spoil the serial like Ek does..!

-Rifhat

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top