jassis interview even apoorva was there

Posted: 17 years ago

a small interview in saa bahu

today is world secretaries day  april 26

Edited by curry - 17 years ago
so wht did she say....wht was going on exactly..?

nce if u cud tell us in details..

thanks.

Originally posted by indiainspires

so wht did she say....wht was going on exactly..?

nce if u cud tell us in details..

thanks.

^^i agree ^^😕

well as far as i know from the update that i got from j_p group,it had apu and mona and they were very friendly it seems.Jassi said that she was very lucky to have got a "handsome" boss like arman was shy and he took a lump of her hair and hid behind it ,it seems and then jassi said that first she was his secretary and then the ceo and finally his wife and nudged apu and then both played cricket where apu hit all the balls and mona missed all and then apu ne mona ki aarthi uthaari saying "jassi jaisi koi nahin".
it seems they were very friendly and gave a lot of mini hugs and were very cute.
thanks to monami who gave this update on j_p
if anyone one else saw it pls give us ur version of the same
hope this helps
What did Mona and Apurva say curry??? Pls tell us in details. i am really excited to know.
Upload the videos 😭 I want to see it right here right now. 😭
Thanks tina. Omg, somebody pls upload the video. It sounds awesome!!!
No wonder there is no sighting of HEMA the romance queen.... She is rewinding and playing the recording SBS.... 😉 😉 hmmmm Hema your special comments please...

And hoping for the video tooo.
Originally posted by tina59

well as far as i know from the update that i got from j_p group,it had apu and mona and they were very friendly it seems.Jassi said that she was very lucky to have got a "handsome" boss like arman was shy and he took a lump of her hair and hid behind it ,it seems and then jassi said that first she was his secretary and then the ceo and finally his wife and nudged apu and then both played cricket where apu hit all the balls and mona missed all and then apu ne mona ki aarthi uthaari saying "jassi jaisi koi nahin".
it seems they were very friendly and gave a lot of mini hugs and were very cute.
thanks to monami who gave this update on j_p
if anyone one else saw it pls give us ur version of the same
hope this helps

OMIGOSH I ONLY SAW THE END PART OF SBS TODAY WHEREIN THEY SHOWED ARMU & JASS'S FIRST INTERVIEW IN GM..IN FIRST EPISODE..AWWWWWWW..HOW CANI MISS SUCH A ZILLION DOLLAR..MOMENTSSSSS..BOOO HOOOOOOOO...ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE INFO TINA AND MONAMI..SWEETHEART..OF "jp"...OH GOD..NOMI..HELPPPPPPPPP...AND MADHU..SORYYYY FOR THE ROMANCE QUEEN..MISSED IT..BOO HOO..

love-Hema
Shilpa must be pulling her orange hair out right now... 😕