India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH Apr 12 update- Angad is here!

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
A roller coaster of an episode tonight! A lot happened, some good and some bad...Smile Confused

At the concert:

A show hostess or veejay introduces Angad's show to the TV viewers. In the background, we see all of Angad's fan cheering for Angad, waving their hands up in the air. The veejay moves away audience and introduces the viewers to the popular music director Anu Malik. She asks Malik why he is present at the concert tonight. Malik replies that he is a great fan of Angad, the rock star and adds that Angad is a 'damn good singer!' Next the veejay introduces another music celebrity, India's first Indian Idol the one and only Abhijeet Sawant. He hints that he might be performing with Angad at the concert! Well, the curiosity about the concert continues to build up!

Meanwhile, a stressed Naina is backstage, keeping an eye on the final preparations. Everything must be perfect of course. One of Naina's assistants informs her that the press wish to meet with Angad before the concert. Naina adamantly says that no one, not even the press, can meet with Angad before the concert. Naina then orders Mannan to get Angad ready (Naina, I think Angad can manage to get himself ready) Her eyes then find Kripa and Harshini walking backstage. Naina asks the two girls to go find their seats in front of the stage or else they will not find a spot to even stand. Kripa and Harshini follow her order.

At 8 PM sharp, Angad's concert broadcast starts. Fans are shown on TV saying they can't wait for Angad's concert, adding that their favorite singer Angad rocks the world!

Up front on stage, Anu Malik peps up the audience, asking them if they want Angad. Of course, all the fans scream out Angad's name at the top of their lungs. Malik finally introduces on stage the one and only heartthrob of millions: Angad!

And now for the amazing concert! Confetti starts flying everywhere, lights are moving all over the place and Angad comes on stage (wearing a silver tank top underneath a very cool leather black jacket and some matching pants) and starts dancing to some cool techno beats. Just watch his amazing moves and facial expressions! After the initial songs ends, there is a fade out to the next song: a techno version of the Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai theme song. Angad changes into a red leather shirt, runs on stage and asks all the fans 'Do you want more? Get more!
 The fans go wild, Kripa and Harshini too. The camera angles in the concert sequence were amazing. Kind of made me dizzy but the way they zoomed in and out and showed the various angles of Angad and his dancers was great. Interestingly, Naina and Dilip were also standing with the crowd during the concert. Confused

Angad next plays the drums, with much energy and adrenaline! He ends the drum routine with a band on the cymbals. A slow version of KYPH plays in the background and the camera alternates between Kripa's ecstatic face and Angad's cool one. Abhijeet Sawant performs next, a 30-second version of the popular song 'Mohabbetein Lutaounga'. At the end, he hands over the mike to Angad, who gives him a pat on the back. The concert ends with Angad giving a flying kiss to all his loving fans. Tongue 

After the concert, Angad gives an interview to the press. Kripa watches him from a distant, hearing all his words. First question from the press is 'How did the concert go?' Angad replies that it went great and he is very happy because his fans are happy. The next question is about his new romantic album and why its so romantic. Angad answers that 'love is the reason to live, love is an understanding, love is everything'. Kripa is impressed and memorized with his view on romance and one can tell her love and respect for Angad increases. Harshini tells Kripa that Angad is so down to earth despite being a successful and famous singer. Kripa of course would agree but at this point her attention is devoted solely to Angad and only Angad. Angad then walks past Kripa. She follows him to his green room, where she sees him giving autographs to his females fans, including some little girls. Kripa looks simply adorable in this scene. Harshini comes and takes away Kripa from the green room.

Back at the Khanna house, Kripa is shown dancing with her stuffed animal, thinking about Angad and his interview. Kripa looks under her pillow for Angad's photo, but doesn't find it there. She is slightly disappointed but continues to look for it. She decides to search in the study room. Meanwhile, Angad enters the outhouse with one of his girlfriends (or maybe some girl he met at the concert) They hug, romance and Angad charms the girl with his sensuous voice. The girl laughs and Kripa hears it. Angad and the girl to into the outhouse room. Angad tells her that the room is reserved only for his 'special friends' The girl laughs and says 'So I am only your special friend?' Yeah whatever. Angad takes a lipstick and signs his name on the girl's back with it. He says 'With this autograph, you will always be mine.' Kripa walks into the room at this moment and sees the two close and together. Kripa is horrified and walks away from the room. Angad and the girl don't notice her. Kripa drops Angad's photo, starts crying, The episode ends on Kripa's dejected face with the slow version of the title song playing the background. Cry

Comments: Amazing episode from start to beginning Clap. The concert was mind blowing and really well-done. I take what I said about Angad being an average dancer. He is far more than a average dancer! Iqbal excelled in the acting department too, especially as the careless casanova. He is Angad just like Neha is Kripa. But poor Kripa- it seems like she has finally realized Angad's true colors. Let's see what happens from here. It looks like Prithvi will soon make his entry.

Thanks.

Edited by sonynyu - 12 April 2005 at 7:53pm

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I liked that they played Jay Sean's "One Night" song during Angad's performance and that he didn't have to lipsing it. Kuddos to that because it wouldn't have sound right if he was actually lipsinging to a Jay Sean song. Wink

Well, I still can't stand that stuffed animal Kripa likes to always talks to. I think Tom matches her more than Jerry. I guess its okay because I used to watch that show a long time ago.

Anywho, I loved how they did that scene where the song was playing in the background with Kripa slumped down on the floor because I liked how they made her just black & white and everything else around her soo midnight blue and stuff. So sad but done very well. Clap

Well, Angad looked really hot Embarrassed when all those reporters were interviewing him. Finally he makes an apperance w/o the week ending. Wink I hope they show more of him tomorrow. Tongue

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Amazing Update SonaClap

I am so impressed with Angad and Kripa, they are both excellent in their roles! Kripa's expression in the scene where she watches Angad giving the interview were priceless, the way her eyes well with tears was so heart tugging, I felt so emotional after watching that scene. It brought out Kripa's deep longing and love for Angad so vividly!

Also, the scene where Kripa stumbles into Angad and his one-night stand and then breaks down crying in a corner was so amazing. I loved her expressions in the scene.

And Angad, man is he hot or what! He danced superbly and was just out of the world when he was on the Drums.......I don't think his sex appeal can go any higher than this! And Iqbal can act! He can act pretty well, atleast he seems to be doing an exceedingly brilliant work of looking and performing like a true blue Casanova, he was so natural in the scene yesterday where he is in the seducing mood with that girl!

Gosh, if these two look so brilliant seperately, one can only imagine sparks flying all over, when they are together!

I am dying to do today's update, the show is getting so interesting!

Great job once again Sona!

Chilly

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for the update...Smile
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Nobody can dance better than HrithikWink

Edited by barbie - 12 April 2005 at 11:22pm
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Clap fabulous update Sonu. Yeah Angad and Abhijeet rocked and Kripa's expressions were excellent too. As ChillyLOL said maybe Angad will seek Kripa's help tonight and that will draw them closer Embarrassed

Cheers

Lata

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
oh geezCry... i need a shot of sugar... pls... i can't stand it when poor kripa is hurt by somebody or the other every time... remember, she decided to stay back in mumbai for angad's sake... now whats gonna happen??Cry
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged
as usual th@ was gr8 sania keep up the good work my friendClapSmile

Go to top