RDB & Fanaa ClUb*chk pg.4&12

~Marble~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ki haal hai??Yes r u tired of ur college and school daily??then join the masti ka pathshala!!!!!!!!Now,now wait this club is of rang de basant.No no not holi club but the freindship club,here u can get the latest tv updates,gossips,lyrics,pics and lots of games and contests every week n more make cool new frnds.Now....wat r u waitin for jump into the water,bring the football,and spend your time in complete madness.Wait all you have to do is bring the spray paint and write your name in the member list.Now,now wait for all those romantic ppl but also its a combo of swt and salty. 😉 so is there anyone who wanna play with the white snow,and sing songs around the trees then this is the place for the fanaa fan club. 😊

MEMBERS
~Marble~[Neha]
Genz crusador[mandar]
Manoj_luver[pooja]
Madhy
Sonya
Bitu
princess92
sedna
sumesh
kool_remix
virgo_stars
sal_remix
angad_nt[tanya]
muqadagassa
malvika
kothra
bollywaoiod_mad
sensation_87
poonam
cool_water
sonayee
pooja_15
i_luv_jay_sean

Fanaa updates.
http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20060419-3.html
The attraction between Aamir and Kajol...
Times of India

With the Aamir Khan and Kajol starrer Fanaa generating huge curiosity, an eager fan was overheard making a rather interesting observation — Fanaa is a love story between an innocent girl and a rather street smart Romeo, who are two very different people. Aamir Khan and Kajol are very different from each other in real life too. While Aamir is a method actor and a perfectionist, Kajol is completely spontaneous and instinctive as an actor. And since they are poles apart in real life, they make a very interesting pair on screen. So, it's a case of opposites attract, on screen at least. Wonder what Ajay Devgan has to say to that?

Rang de bsanti updates.
OFFICIAL WEB SITE.http://www.rangdebasanti.net/
The story begins with the young British filmmaker Sue (Alice Patten) stalking off her budget-hit job to India to make a film on the young revolutionaries who so impressed her grandfather, an angrezon ke zamaane ke jailor, with their calm in the face of imminent death. In Delhi, aided by Sonia (Soha Ali Khan), she runs into DJ (Aamir Khan), Karan (Siddharth), Sukhi (Sharman Joshi), Aslam (Kunal Kapoor). With them and the saffron-hued Laxman Pandey (Atul Kulkarni) who joins them later, she hopes to realize her dream of a making a film on Bhagat Singh, Chandrasekhar Azad, Rajguru et al.

But, contrary to Sue's expectations, the youth have no feelings for their country. India is a no-hoper where corruption is rampant, and nothing can be done to salvage the situation, they believe. They even poke fun at Sue's attempts to make a film, till they come around. As they play the historical characters, their perspective about the present, and their own role in it, changes forever. Which, in a nutshell, is what the movie is about.

Madhavan, as Sonia's IAF pilot fianc, is the voice of conscience who rouses these five into action.

If I said how, I will be giving the end away. Talking of which, the end could have been handled differently, but that would not have got the result the director wanted.

It is very easy for a film of this nature to descend into preachiness, a fault another well-intentioned film Swades was unable to resist. Thankfully, this director doesn't give in, yet gets his message across.

The film has an awesome cast; apart from the headliners, there's Om Puri, Kirron Kher and Waheeda Rehman, doing little more than cameo roles, true, but who leave their mark.

Plus, it has an A-list of technicians. After an indifferent score for Mangal Pandey, A R Rahman redeems himself in Rang De Basanti. Binod Pradhan's cinematography is lyrical, and adman Prasoon Joshi evokes the youth lingo with his dialogues. Sameer Chanda's art direction and Allan Amin's action sequences are its other strong points.

Of the actors, it's tough to single out non-performance. Alice Patten, with her night-school Hindi, is brilliant, though at times I thought I was hearing Sonia Gandhi. So are the five lukkas, all of who are given their time under the sun and come out unburnt. Personally, Soha Ali Khan's performance was a pleasant surprise; she's got her mother Sharmila Tagore's genes all right.

But ultimately, despite sharing the screen space with others, this is an Aamir Khan film. And the actor, playing a character 15 years younger, lives the role, conveying the right amount of mischief (as in the banter in Hindi with Sue without realizing she knows the language), carefree flippancy, earnestness, insecurity, even breaking down on screen, and keeping his infectious laughter till the very end.

Picture gallery.

Edited by ~Marble~ - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manoj_luver thumbnail

manoj_luver   POOJA

so ...
madhy thumbnail
heyyy neha wats dis?

okk.. madhy in here
anonmember thumbnail
Hi Neha, nice idea...I'm Sonya...
GenZ_Crusader thumbnail
Hey Neha thanks for including me, but you have misspelt my Id. its Crusader, not cezador, and my name is Mandar, not Mander.
~Marble~ thumbnail
Welcome to all u kool frnds. 👏 👏 I WILL START THE UPDATES,CONTEST N PIC SECTION SOON AFTER GETTIN JUST A FEW MORE MEMBERS. 😊
Neha-92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i want to join to!!!i luv rang de basanti and btw, my name is neha too 😊
~Marble~ thumbnail
welcum....neha 😆 check out the contest of the week.
Neha-92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea i just did!!i think i've seen the movie enuf times to answer Qs abt the characters 😛
~Marble~ thumbnail
kool welcum janvi,and frnds pliz keep this fan club active ne descent topic cht will do. 😉