Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad’s big night

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Angad's big night

ROCK ON! Mohammad Khan, Anu Malik and Abhijeet Sawant 
Pic: Vijayanand Gupta

We've seen musicals on the big screen, but Sony's Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai can boast of being the first musical soap on the small screen. Recently, the show had a massive set constructed to film Angad's (Mohammad Iqbal Khan) concert.

Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant joined him on stage to sing a song and shake a leg. Also present was music director Anu Malik, who gave the rock show an introduction and shared the limelight with Khan and Sawant.

This Indian Idol spin-off show is sure going to great lengths to get its share of publicity. We'll wait to see how the ratings come along before making any comments on this one.

Courtsey Midday April 12th 2005

Edited by lilly - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks a lot. I can't wait. Abhijeet with his awesome voice and Angad.........😳
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

rabs to gayi😆

i am really looking forward to that episode

|iami5o4| thumbnail
I loved his performance. I think its cute how he can't dance really well. ugh... I used to think he looked kind of funky with the bandana but now that he isn't wearing that evil bandana .... I agree with all you of ~ he's gorgeous~! I sense a Heartrob in the making. 😳 👍🏼
chillyflakes thumbnail

Hey Lilly, Thanks for the Info! I thought that Angad danced really well and that jig he did on the Drums was awesome! He has such a raw energy about him, an inescapable wildness and rebellious air about him.......which makes him stand apart!

Iqbal is definitely a star and a heart-throb in making, no doubt about that! The serial has to just catch on in a few weeks time and Angad will actually be rocking in everyone's hearts!

Chilly

samie thumbnail
thanx 4 the info n yeah chilly i totally agree with u
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the info Lilly 👏and yeah Chilly u r absolutely right 👏

Cheers

Lata😆

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the info...wow...ekta is reqally putting a lot into this serial...lolz....it will be all gud until she puts her twisted ol fundas into work!!!lolz