Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

.-.Afsar of the Week [1] .-. (Page 8)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Ha ha! give me hlf n hour & I'll answer these :)
Oye did u get my pm? if not chck ur dabba
-Ravjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Take your timeLOL And yes I did =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

The lyrics throw me off cuz it doesn't seem appropriate to be an item songErmm

Why are we discussing item songs? coz we r the new item girls ROFL
Do you remember beedi jalaile? oh yes i do!
What would you do if there's an item song in Afsar BitiyaStern SmileROFL HAILA! what would I do? I'd be that person doing the item song ROFL If it's munni then i'm up for it ROFL
Write your own scene for the show involving at least 2 characters
A scene hmmm...okay! lemme think.
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
K this is the hardest question I could think of:

Munni or Sheila? And why

KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

K this is the hardest question I could think of:

Munni or Sheila? And why
munni ofcourse coz it's more catchy than i found sheila...!
munni is more desi u see just the way i like it...and secondly i liked Malaika's dance in it ;)

wadi..doll

-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Yeah but Munni is badnaam-ed and Sheila isn't. Is it because she has bebo si adaa?That's the only other line i remember at the momentROFL

Analyze the music video for bewafa by Imran Khan (you know that bewafa bewafa bewafa nikli haye tu wala?) and tell me about the symbolism. I have me own theory about it all btwROFL
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Haila! I never saw the video of dat song! wll hv to wtch it!
nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by nishersal

which thing u love the most in ur home?? in my home? in furniture it's nothing...but the people living in my home are what i love the most awww
Your fev birth day gift till now?? my sister just gifted me shoes that are worth $3500...dunno why she bought me such an expensive gift? so yeah...they are my fav and most precious to me...so precious that i don't even take em out from their bag =)) wow! i would probably leave it in the bag too!

one day u woke up and see u self in the mirror and u turn in to man whats ur reaction?? Oh god! not again! =)) I actually had a dream about ti once...and as far as i remember I screaming like crazy =)) ROTFL
if u have chance to be someone who would u love to be..and why?? Ermmm I;d actually like to mitali...for the time being...the reason is obvious! she's romancing with my kinny Tongue lol srsly i'd actually wanna be Salman Khan's future wife...man he's so rich & gud luking! he he he  join the lineLOL

What was the last thing you ate?  last thing i remember eating was garlic bread
Last person you hugged? my lil pet tipsy!
How is the weather right now? it's nice and cloudy, feels like it can rain any time soon

Hair color? currently it's pitch black!

Hey Sanjana...can't let you go so easily (trying to make up for the others quietness) gosh! has ravs inboxed u or something? LOL guess great minds think alikeLOL
Eye colour? brown
Favorite holiday? europe
Favorite Season? winter
What books are you reading? Currently i'm reading "Mad about that boy"
Piercings? yeah got an ear piercing and a nose piercing. 
Favorite Movie? plenty i can think of but all time fav as to be hum aapke hai koun
Favorite college football Team? I don't like football
What were you doing before filling this out? I was sleeping having sweet sweet dreams about pinto ji and i until i woke up to see me phone and see all these qs showered up on me!
Any pets? yes. i've a dog Smile
Favorite Flower? lily
Who would you like to see right now? right now i would like to see my breakfast all set on the table coz i'm starving right now!
Have you ever fired a gun? water gun? yes! hahaha! LOL
Do you like to travel by plane? i did until my recent plane journey ruined it for me! all of a sudden i've started to get air sick and on my way back to aus i was either sleeping or vomitting! terrible experience and i had an 8 hr stay at singapore which made it worse..from delhi to singapore, from singapore to sydney! only i know i survived that alone! what a terrible ordeal! hope you can get get over it soon
Right-handed or Left-handed? right handed
If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Kinny's home :P but if divya's there then I can't...I'll prefer to go tot e sets then =)) jks apart but honestly right now i would love to go to swtizerland. i luv dat place so much that i wouldn't mind moving there infact i'm thinking of moving there sometime in the future but then it's a whole new city and i'll have to learn a new language! *sigh* who's Divya?
Are you missing someone? not rlly
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? haha how do u know? lol well sometimes...not always
Are you hiding something from someone? not that i know of *thinks*
First thing you thought about this morning? God! it's a habbit...everymorning i wake up by saying "waheguru"
Grilled or fried? grilled! I'm dieting u see :P
What makes you unique? c'mon i'm sure my answers say plenty of things about me! my updates and my answers to your qs say everything about me. hehehe
Are you afraid of the dark? not at all
Fav hangout? any place i go to turns out to be a fun place with friends...so we don't have a particular hangout place
What are you afraid of? I'm afraid of ermmm...I dunno...*confused*
What are your nicknames? geesh! there are plenty! infact my dad is one person who literally addresses me as anything! besides that, Sanju, AKJ, KKJ, Jaani, (gosh i'll have to chck my fb for this...i had a note where i listed my nick names. hehehe
Stucked on a deserted island and could take one thing with you? I'd take my laptop with me with the portable internet thingy LOL oh yeah and i hope the battery never dies =))

Which body part of Kinshuk Mahajan do you like best? Oh! that's hard to say since i like him from top to bottom ;) but his face says a lot of things about him and I say his face ;) then his chest and the list continues on...heheeLOL

I can't get to sleep without: watching AB
If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be: a laptop, specs, phone! dats it! lol
I have an irrational fear of: ermmm...fear...well I dunno what my fear is...i think i need to test myself by going to fear factor. LOL
I am most opposed to: racism! same here, i get Angry when i see or hear about it
Next door to my house is: another house! I mean my neighbours house
My feet are: warm
My preferred style of jeans are: Skinny jeans
I know how to cook: everything, just tell me and i'll cook it! but best i cook Pastas!
I am annoyed at: ok I'm really annoyed that i can't get a job! i was irritated by my previous one so i quit, but now i need a job as i need to pay uni fee, buy books and all...and I'm going crazy! awww! hang in there, it'll happen soon

Men should always: know what their girl wants!
Women should never: trust men completely! especially if you've started dating!
The scariest sea creature is: sting ray!
The world is over populated with: people!
I recently broke: I don't remember the last time i broke anything!
I last cried because: I had a fight with my sister...and things got so worse that i ended up crying
I would like to be in an advertisement for: any product that describes me!
My favorite shoes are: in particular i prefer bare feet. at home u'll see me bare feet only coz i have really sensitive feet. anything i wear i end up with blisters. strange innit? but if i'm going out you'll always see me wearing my chucks   me too, love to be bare feet

I Say This You Say That

Pill: cure for pain
Bird: freedom
Drop: ocean
Coaster: fun
Wave: scary
Enough: over the limit!
Coupon: SALE! (as in u get the product cheaper than it's price LOL)
Button: irritating.
Nail: great in fightsLOL
Market: stinky! (srsly the market here stink so bad.. i hate em)
Trash: junk
Key: door
Pick: choice
Snack: carrots! (my snack) nice choiceStar
Snow: pure
Bake: cake!
Curl: that me arite. (luv my curls)
Ring: commitment

Describe these members in 3/5 words
- Ravjot: Funny, lovable, a person you'd love to irritate, she's life!
-moniluvkinshuk pinto ji! cute, trustworthy, 
- sandiab: "I dunno this person"
- Dhruvie dunno dhruvie to well either but Awesome!
- anjubala dunno this person either
- NirvanaLuvsZeetv dunno this person well either

-Nivren123: ermmm sorry i dunno this one either
- angel68 i think this person has been posting regularly in my updates. sweet person

KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index